Best Prespray?????

Mikey P

Administrator
wow,60Z FOR 3/GAL,that seems like alot,Grease eater is only 1oz.
must go through the stuff fast then.

2 ounces of a powder per gallon is pretty much the industry standard.

With soft water and a hot Hydroforce most can be used at one ounce per, especially if you scrub it in.

Reactions: GCCLee

Bill Morgan

Name
Captain Morgan
Enz All and PreKleen are Chemspec products which were recently taken over by Saphire Scientific.
Good products that have fallen out of favor in the last several years do to lousy marketing efforts. ( I think )
I haven't used Enz All or PreKleen but I've used Kill Odor Plus,some TLC (traffic lane cleaner) and a few others others
and they work really well.

Do what Doyle suggested as a starting point. Get a good quality broad spectrum prespray that can be used for
light to medium soiling. Aggitate or rake it in with 10-15 minutes dwell time and extract. That should be good
enough for about 80% or more of your cleaning jobs. Then, if you need other "specialty" products pick them up
later.

Don't over-think it. You'll drive yourself nuts! There is NO SILVER BULLIT!!

Each chemical manufacture has 2 OR 3 "Blue Ribbon" horses under their roof. Find one you like whether it be
because of location, price, dilution ratio, ease of ordering, technical support or whatever,
and give them a good 4-6 month trial.

After you've got some cleaning under your belt you'll have a better
idea what chemicals you'll want or need to meet your cleaning needs and be better suited to hand pick
your products for specific situations.

Larry linked up some threads from past posts on the subject... you aren't the first person to ask that
question and won't be the last. Use the SEARCH function for Prespray.. you'll find SOOOO much stuff on
the subject you'll throw up.. seriously :razz: .. I did!

Good luck and keep in touch,
Bill

galaxytodd

Name
Todd E
Excellent advice Bill and Im gonna run with it!
My wife has been telling me the same thing that im worrying to much about it.
I got some great info here and will use it as I go.
Thanx again.

Reactions: Mikey P

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have stayed away from anything Scott W pushes since the whole postcard screwing carpet cleaners but I carry 3 presprays Masterblend anti allergy, Cobbs powermaxx , soap free. My favorites are Cobbs Powermax, Orange force 123 and my all time is Ultra TLC concentrate from Masterblend the last 2 are too difficult to get

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
since I was asked Scott w and his company screwed us lower level carpet cleaners and then lied during it after getting caught some got the money back and some didn't but since then I have only bought a couple products from them out of need

CrazyRay

Name
Ray Waits
Whaaaat the hell?!...

02-12-2013, 09:14 PM
Waldo

Use Powermaxx from Cobbs. Dont listen to Cobb about dilutions he and Crazy Ray have hit the bong waaaaay too many times.

...where did you get a crazy idea like that?? ...hey wait a minute, have you been talkin to Ron Toney? :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom