Best prices on water claws?

Mikey P

Administrator
Did you know a small company like yours could have a stunning banner ad here (in every room) for as little as $150 a month?

With as much time as YOU spend here I would think it would pay for itself rather quickly.

and you'll be buying the $9 beer at that game too.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Mikey P said:
Did you know a small company like yours could have a stunning banner ad here (in every room) for as little as $150 a month?

With as much time as YOU spend here I would think it would pay for itself rather quickly.

and you'll be buying the $9 beer at that game too.

Highjacked my thread to advetise! WTF is this place coming too? LMAO

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Larry I can get you the med claw for $499.00. Mike yes I'll buy you a couple beers cause now you get to pick up your ticket. :wink:

Greenie

Larry B said:
Who has the best prices on the water claws?

Since it is a monopolized item, distributed by one company, we all pretty much pay the same for them, so I would say the guy you give the most annual sales to is in the best position to work you a deal on one.

I know I work hardest for those that help to keep me in business.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
No World of Clean is Ellis company. Steam Brite is worse. Steam Brite makes the Harbor Frieght Truckmounts. Seriously. The machine has a 1 cylinder Harbour Frieght Engine and a 55gl Drum for a waste tank and a $55 hypro pump. It only cost 4k though.. LOL Oh and you control the heat with Bypass valves on all the tools as it over heats in seconds but drops the heat when you pull the trigger so if you have it triggered your getting 80-120 degrees but if you dry stroke it spikes to 250+ in seconds. It was painted real purty though...

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I paid $479 for my medium from the local prochem guy(prochem of NE) and I bought the small one for $139 from interlink supplier allied I think or Athena

John Olson

Name
John Olson
If you call you get my volume discount (10%) on the mediums which makes it $494 (I think anyting else is a waste of money except the spot claw)

I'll even make it easy I'll give all you guys 10% off everyting in our store for the next 3 days while Lora is out of Town. Just use the code mikeys on check out. It is active now.

Greenie

There is a sucker born everyday.

on another note:

I'm writing up 8 "verbal" POs right now with LORA on the header.

John Watson

Before all this banner stuff I got my water claw with a $100.00 off certificate from AdcoPro (Where is their Banner) for attending MF which included S&H and the carring case

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Greenie said:

There is a sucker born everyday.

on another note:

I'm writing up 8 "verbal" POs right now with LORA on the header.

LOL :)

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
you can take the above quote to any interlink and they will beat it by 10%

care to match that price John, so it looks like it is now down to $450, do you get free shipping with that

I just bought a medium claw a couple of days ago from a person with a banner ad

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Alright Jeff...and husband dear...

I might be out of town but I'm not in Siberia! They do have internet up here in Northern Washington!! (I'm in beautiful Washington visiting family and then tomorrow and Wed. getting some training at Dri-Eaz). And it's raining all day today! I love it here!!

Jeff...go read the thread where John tells everyone how MEAN I am and then try those "Verbal Lora" PO's again!! :p

Man he is in so much trouble!! :wink:

oops...was logged in as John...this is really Lora!! :oops:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I guess I never paid attention to becker so wtf did that mean Mikey? was his wife mean...I mean on the boards too.....(love you honey)

Mikey P

Administrator
Donald use to post under his wife's name.

"She " would pretend that she was OK with him posting pictures of himself with all the hot moms in the neighborhood at his BBQs.

John Watson

Lora, you is in my neighborhood, I might swing by Dri-Eaz and raize the dust a bit Need to talk to Brendon obout our Nov CCINW meeting and Swap Meet. Weather is suppose to be more better next few days....

Back
Top Bottom