best scrub?

Wing It

Supportive Member
Name
John Wingfield
I have a dealership with ceramic tile needing to be cleaned in their service area. What is the best method for scrubbing the top of the tile? I am not worried about the grout. I am thinking of renting a 175rpm but dont know which is more effective a brush or a pad?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
$189 for just that scrub brush..................no thanks...............rip off.

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
no no no not a rip off. Would take to long to describe the brush, its reputation, build/durability and the inventor. It's made for restaurant crews; the most abuse on the planet.

To Mikes question, the inventor and I would always encourage our restaurant chains (McD's and others) to use the most durable wet/dry shop vacs with squeezee nozzles. And other equipment as they were willing to learn about. In the end we told them to use their mopping systems if "change" was to much for them. We were a broken record in our recommendation; scrub-and-lift. Scrub with the HW, lift how ever you can. The avid users reported zero slip and falls in a 2 year period.

It's the real deal guys/ladies, strubs and scrubs and............

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom