Best Shoe Covers

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Notice i didn't say "booties" because if i did, someone or a few would make some sort of sarcasm remark and would not contribute very much to this topic...

So with that said, is there a best shoe cover out there for cleaners? I've used some light blue/green color ones but they tend to rip quite easily and are hard to fit for someone with a large shoe size.

Do colors or "colours" matter? White/Blue, in terms of quality and durability?

What is the best shoe cover that won't rip on us, maybe even a re-useable one would be nice too.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Somehow i am still up and thought i'd post this brilliant topic, ran out of "booties"(i know another joke is coming).

:roll: :lol:

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I was looking more for myself, while i do leave some for the custy as a courtesy.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Jim Martin said:
PalmFlex.has the absolute best shoe covers ....

Wow thanks Jim, now that's a selection...didn't even know their were that many out there.

M

Mark Imbesi

Did you catch the STEP 'N GO! SHOE COVER DISPENSER SYSTEM on that site? How about selling that as an add-on to your finest clients? LOL!

Greenie

Palmflex seems to have a pretty good trial size package:

Shoe:poly:100:XL - Men's size 10 up to 13 (Extra Large)

Internet Only Offer: Buy 2 get 1 Free - Buy (2) 100 packs, get another 100 pack free. ($7.00 per 100 units). Orders must be in even increments, 2 or 4 packs, etc. Expedited shipping is not available.

1 Pack of 100 XL Units: $10.50

1 Case of 300 XL Units: $20.99

I HATED wearing booties, they were only for customer request.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I do it out of my respect for their home, especially if they are the type of no shoes indoors.

The ones i had were anti-skid, but i could barely fit in them, maybe it was for smaller shoe sizes.

Name
Nate W.
Greenie said:
Palmflex seems to have a pretty good trial size package:

Shoe:poly:100:XL - Men's size 10 up to 13 (Extra Large)

Internet Only Offer: Buy 2 get 1 Free - Buy (2) 100 packs, get another 100 pack free. ($7.00 per 100 units). Orders must be in even increments, 2 or 4 packs, etc. Expedited shipping is not available.

1 Pack of 100 XL Units: $10.50

1 Case of 300 XL Units: $20.99

I HATED wearing booties, they were only for customer request.

Did you hate them in Hawaii too? :mrgreen:

I like tmdry wear it out of respect for their house and don't want to get in technical discussion about health and safety. Here in Hawaii about 80-90% of the people go bare foot in homes, it's just the way things are here. My pops feet stink, so it's a good alternative but he doesn't like wearing them.

If it's water damage, they can KMA!

Spurling

cable guy and phone service people wear the thick plastic boot shaped booties .. ask your locals

Greenie

I went around and around with the shoe covers in HI, it was always a struggle, for carpets I would digress, but the worst was window cleaning, indoor ladderwork demanded footwear and brother, as you know that wasn't an arguement easily won.

my wife has suggested we start wearing them...but I think they look gay and rednecks down here would think Im a doctor or something.

Rex Tyus

C Pennington said:
my wife has suggested we start wearing them...but I think they look gay and rednecks down here would think Im a doctor or something.

They would go over well in the Bay Point area. Probably not so much in South Port . :shock:

TimP

Sometimes I wish I carried some....but I have yet to do it. Some customers are super picky. I'm also probably going to get some gloves shortly cause in the winter my hands get dried due to touching the chemicals all the time, which I know isn't smart.

Rex Tyus said:
[quote="C Pennington":6vrp3rut]my wife has suggested we start wearing them...but I think they look gay and rednecks down here would think Im a doctor or something.

They would go over well in the Bay Point area. Probably not so much in South Port . :shock:[/quote:6vrp3rut]

lol...no thanks still...southport..I wear my white oyster boots!

-JB-

Name
JB
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you posted a link!

I'M TELLING MIKEY!

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
is there another way to direct you to the website where they have a good deal on booties, sorry, shoe covers?

I like these ones, one, they're inexpensive,
two, they do the job.
I've got a case of the original ones that I keep for my own use, for when I'm applying protector, replacing furn or for whatever reason I have to walk back in on the carpet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom