best things in the last 29 years

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
My favorite thing is my ergonomic wand that has help to fix my trigger fingers, thumb that didn't work, back problems and other chronic issues from carpet cleaning.

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
Glides for sure and soft touch wand valves. Mine is so soft touch I have to look down to see if the water even came on. I contribute soft touch valves to the near elimination of what can only be called "locking finger joint disease" I used to wake up in the morning and my fling joint would be semi-locked now it almost never happens.

Reactions: Mikey P

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Angled jets in my 1970 Steam Way 400 drag wand and 1978 Steam Way Turbo-Matic truck mount drag wand. http://www.northlandakitas.com/delta/rochester.htm Turbo-Matic used 2.5 inch vac hose and vacuum system, number 5 blower, kerosene burner that keeps high flow hotter than heat exchangers, auto dump part of machine. Hydro-Kinetic upholstery tool in 1985 that could use 400-500 psi with a number 3 jet and leave fabric dryer. Rotary jet extractors. Glides that save my back!!!!1

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Anything hotter than the butler or pro 1200 and it's just dangerous. With the chems we have available like grease eraser for restaurants, you don't need more than 230 degrees.

Name
jack zerkie
Best thing in past 29 years was finding Mikeys board and then finding Cobbs. Before this I dealt directly with White Magic had a Pro 1700 almost went out of business then onto Hydramaster a 470 D it was like owning a boat the day I sold it was the best. Now life is GREAT all Cobb truckmount and all the chems. No down time and saving a lot of money not buying from the local interlink, but they are very nice to deal with. good operation. jz.

Reactions: Mikey P

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
My Garmin Nuvi is the greatest advance I've seen. Over the years it got more and more dangerous for everyone on the road for me to stare at a map while driving trying to find a street, especially as my vision declined and my speed increased. Now my British girlfriend tells me where to go and there is no stress.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom