best vacuum for stairs?

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
probably going to go with the GV powerhead proteam back pack package that comes with floor power head and stair power head but wanted to ask what you guys prefer for vacuuming stairs really well.

Reactions: LCCFL

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
The Orek probably is the best because it's the lightest, but I'm sure the vacuum you currently use will do just fine

Reactions: LCCFL

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
The Orek probably is the best because it's the lightest, but I'm sure the vacuum you currently use will do just fine
how do you guys vac the nose and riser? been happy with the upright proteam 1500xp so decided to try the GV power head backpack mega vac pro team.
Just dont want to ask tech to always vac stairs with an upright as its kind of a pain
Amazon product

putting together a set up for these dense seattle areas so need something that can handle townhomes that are 3 flights of stairs. This is going to be more of a portable/encap set up since our larger trucks cant access most of these jobs, low overhangs and no parking

Last edited:

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
For 3 flights of stairs... that handheld royal would be my go to.
looks nice, I have a eureka one like it but bagless.. its good but filter design is terrible and loses suction pretty quick

Mikey P

Administrator
how do you guys vac the nose and riser? been happy with the upright proteam 1500xp so decided to try the GV power head backpack mega vac pro team.
Just dont want to ask tech to always vac stairs with an upright as its kind of a pain
Amazon product

putting together a set up for these dense seattle areas so need something that can handle townhomes that are 3 flights of stairs. This is going to be more of a portable/encap set up since our larger trucks cant access most of these jobs, low overhangs and no parking

The Oreck brush roll will sit nicely right on the bullnose

1 in ten million risers need to be dry vacuumed

The Hoover Porta Power will get the edges with ease and style.

Rob Grady

Name
Rob Grady
This is what I use sometimes when the going gets tough and confined.

20190713_132829.jpg 20190713_132657.jpg 20190713_132706.jpg 20190713_132718.jpg

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
The Oreck brush roll will sit nicely right on the bullnose

1 in ten million risers need to be dry vacuumed

The Hoover Porta Power will get the edges with ease and style.
Shoot ill look into one of those. I hate carrying my simplicity. It is a pain using the attachment.

Doug Rice

Supportive Member
Shark Rotator Lift Away I keep it all together do the treads and the nose with the brush roller.

steve_64

Tell em who told you First.

The oreck is the way to go on stairs.
The canisters are all a pain and don't come close to speed and quality of the oreck on steps. Our sanitaire gets used to clean vents and cabinets but that's about it.

How about an oreck auction. I need a new one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom