Best wand?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
What is the current king of the wands for porty work?

It needs to be 1.5...and 12" head.
It is strictly for porty work in a community where the homes are positively not truckmountable.

Not interested in manufacturer politics!

I just want the wand to be the best at one thing: remove moisture from carpets, the most efficient and effective way, to reduce drying time!

Go

Mikey P

Administrator
The devastator 12 would be your best choice and as an incredibly small vacuum chamber which would help with the portable. We also has the window which would show you when you're done wrenching out the foam. If you're not a fan of swivels, you can order it in a rigid model

F

FB7777

If you are using a portable, this is the only thing you need

D1E66FD8-098C-4672-B444-1167744FCE34.jpeg

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Why?

Why would a 4 flow AW29 with it's 32 ounce vacuum manifold be better than the 4 flow Dev12 with it's 3 ounce vacfold?
A portable doesn't have the heat or water recovery tank a truckmount has. So you want to have the sharpest water jet for better shearing and slowest recovery for less dumping to get a more efficient cleaning.

But what do I know? I've never owned a porty.

WTH are you rambling about with a vacuum manifold? WTH is vacuum manifold?

• Haha
Reactions: Mikey P

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
It all depends on the gpm your porty can put out. Most portables can't power a 4 jet wand even with 01 jets. You need at least a 1/2 hp motor driving your pump to get 400 psi on a 4 flow wand which is why most portables use a 2-3 flow wand. An AW28 with 2 11015 jets gives you decent performance, just need to slow down compared to a truck. A devastator will give you better vacuum performance. A 2 jet Evolution should work well as it's more of a straight shot compared to a s bend wand.

Reactions: Mikey P

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Why dummy it's the price that makes the aw-29 so good.
You can't tell me the dev12 is THAT much better.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I drive a Mazdarattee IDIOT......not some buy here pay here corner lot POS MB......BMW or a high mileage used porsche with flood damage.

AW-29 ! ALL DA WAY!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom