Best way to ship out a RX 20?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
It is UPS shippable. Freight will cost you double. Go to your supplier they should have an RX box. I know I never throw them away, but I am a Box and Trailer Hoarder. TW and Lora hate that about me but when they need as box I always have one

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
A UPS store will box it and ship it but you'll probably be close to $200.00 if you don't have an shipping account. You can probably make a box and fill it with packing and cardboard bracing cheaper if you have the time to fool with it you might save $50.00-$70.00.

Pallets are easy to find and you can easily strap it secure. Freight pricing is weird too, all over the place. You get the good deals if you have a regular account but you can also talk with several freight companies. I've found the same pallet can be as little as half price compared to some companies. Shop around.

The best thing would be to have your regular distributor ship it for you. Whether UPS, FEDEX or Freight, if they will do it, you'll get their rate and save money over not having an account.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Exactly, a ups store will be north of 160 just for the main rotary, head will cost extra to ship.

Like brad said call freight quote, tell them their first couple of quotes they have given you are too high and they will call you back with a lower price around 180-210 take it to the terminal of the company they quoted you threw And have them ( in front of you before you leave terminal) band it securely and label it and your done very easy, well at least for us it is easier and cheaper most of the time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom