Bested by a Spot Bot...

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Old gal had put the spot bot on ten spills in her traffic area on an old berber.. I cleaned like normal not expecting to get beat, but the spot bot spots were cleaner... Or less gray... Anyhoo, I apologized, explained how machine agitation is sometimes needed, rescheduled, cleaned, post padded, the whole nine... Still looked better in the spot bot spots...

What can I do next time to not be such a hack?

dgargan

Buy a spot Bot. LOL! Maybe she used a cleaner with some optical brightners. Chances are yours will stay cleaner longer

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
Spending as much time as you want on a spot using who knows what because you're a homeowner and have all day isn't quite the same as cleaning for a living and trying to strike that compromise between cleaning well and cleaning profitably.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I tried my darndest too... I cranked on the handle of the 175 to tilt it sideways and put all the weight on a small section of the pad and really dig into it... oh well. She was fine with it, said she was going to return the spot bot and it's not my fault. I only came back because I knew I could have done better and I never gave her the option of a restorative cleaning.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
I've had the spot bot because I wanted to test it for customers, and because I got tired of pulliing the portable spotter home every time the dogs had an accident.. its terrible at recovering water and the brushes are crap. However, she could have used a super strong oxidizer product like those sold with the spot bot and unless you used a similar oxidizing treatment to brighten the areas, you aren't going to repeat the results.. especielly on berbers.

BTW.. the spot bot lasted three months then broke. Cute little machine just relies to heavily on the chemistry and crap for any type of suction.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom