Better systems

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
I am working on putting better systems in place and adding more structure to my business

If you’re willing to help possibly share your employee handbook or other systems I would greatly appreciate it

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I am working on putting better systems in place and adding more structure to my business

If you’re willing to help possibly share your employee handbook or other systems I would greatly appreciate it
The two major things that helped my business grow was
1. Scheduling software with automatic mailing reminder cards to repeats, not just a written calendar. I was about 10years behind the times on that
2. Hire a bookkeeper. If you have a cpa, that’s good, but a bookkeeper takes the time to prep your expenses to give to the cpa.

taking those two things off my plate opened up so much time to either enjoy my weekends or take a job on the weekend and not have to worry about quarterly reports.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
The two major things that helped my business grow was
1. Scheduling software with automatic mailing reminder cards to repeats, not just a written calendar. I was about 10years behind the times on that
2. Hire a bookkeeper. If you have a cpa, that’s good, but a bookkeeper takes the time to prep your expenses to give to the cpa.

taking those two things off my plate opened up so much time to either enjoy my weekends or take a job on the weekend and not have to worry about quarterly reports.

Thanks so much for the info

I love having a crm I mail postcards automatically also and my wife and cpa handle all the taxes and books

more needing help with leading my employees and having systems for checking out vans and systems ect

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom