Better than a Tip! (No drama today Mikey)

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Well, I had some but not sharing! lol

Arrived to do a 1 room master bedroom and 2 small w/I closets for a new customer today. A nice gated community with a familiar lake behind their house. So I ask him if he fished and he said not in years. Then he ask me if I liked to fish and I told him I loved to but didn't seem to have much time anymore but that I would love to take my 10 year old son somewhere. He said your welcome to bring him and fish here anytime, I said if your serious with that offer I might just take you up on it. I proceeded to clean his Berber carpet and he checked in on me a couple times. When I was finished and went back in to review the job And give instructions he said follow me a minute. Well we proceeded to basement and out the sunroom down to the lake. He asks how many kids do you have that you want to bring and I said just my 10 year old. So he showed me where he had laid out 2 life jackets and showed me both boats and said use which ever you want. I ask him if trolly motors were allowed and he said yes. I told him how much I appreciated his kind offer and that I would clean his room next time in exchange for his generosity, he commented that that wasn't necessary that he would enjoy getting to watch, and watching me teach my son to fish. Wow, what a great and generous person! See Mikey people do LOVE ME!View attachment 2030View attachment 2031View attachment 2032

Last edited:

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Nice guy to share with you. He may be disappointed if you don't take him up on it

Name
BradFenstermaker
Awesome Billy!!!!! I hope my son is patient to sit long enough to fish by the time he is 10. I get bored fishing though so it's ok if he doesn't either.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Billy,

If you plan on teaching him with a bobber and worm, he's going to hate it! That's how my dad taught me...

Bring some lures for him, casting is the only fun part to a little guy.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
I've got the whole gambit, but I'll be sure to take some night crawlers. This lake has been know to deliver many 4-6 pounders this time if year.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom