Beyond desperate..

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Ask them if they use a washclothe or just runse off in the shower. If they comment. I guarantee tgey will nod say something like that makes sense and then quietly walk away and leave you alone.
That's the wrong question. Its do you spray soap on yourself and the towel off with a damp cloth. OR
Do you apply soap to your body and then rise with flowing water before toweling off.

There is your comparison. 🤭

Reactions: hogjowl

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Ask them if they use a washclothe or just runse off in the shower. If they comment. I guarantee tgey will nod say something like that makes sense and then quietly walk away and leave you alone.
I'm already finished. $500 2 hours. I HWE the astro turf parts. The reason why I encapped was because the entire place was carpet tile squares. I didn't want to risk lippage. Encap is very safe for this type of carpet. It came out Titty-Pink. Oh, and the TOPS Spotter did excellent work of removing the tape residue from the astro turf. Very impressed.

steve_64

That's the wrong question. Its do you spray soap on yourself and the towel off with a damp cloth. OR
Do you apply soap to your body and then rise with flowing water before toweling off.

There is your comparison. 🤭
You might be technically right but in the moment this has worked a few times.

steve_64

I'm already finished. $500 2 hours. I HWE the astro turf parts. The reason why I encapped was because the entire place was carpet tile squares. I didn't want to risk lippage. Encap is very safe for this type of carpet. It came out Titty-Pink. Oh, and the TOPS Spotter did excellent work of removing the tape residue from the astro turf. Very impressed.
I HWE carpet tiles a lot. Can't remember ever having issues.

I have uncapped them too.

Got to like making those numbers either way.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

steve_64

I had a call Friday from a factory I clean the offices. Wanted it done Saturday
I laughed and scheduled it for the following Saturday. It's $900 for 3 hours. I HWE because it's faster for me getting around desks and tables.

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom