big big thanks to all presenters at Mikeysfest.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
" Both ends all night I completely wiped out"<br />
<br />
thanks Sam. Nice visual...

TMI sorry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
and why didn't you drive over to meet him?

I planned on going but got busy with stuff I couldn't say no to. Plus my little son's birthday was holding me back...

I really was looking forward to going this year...that was one reason I didn't go to Connections last year in Vegas...'cause I knew I'll be going to mikeyfest.. Heck I was even going to offer Forshyte a ride there...thats how last minute plans changed.

Last edited:

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
This is a big secret I have to let you guys in on. That was not fred. When you talked to him if you payed very close attention he had a wireless mic in his ear. Everything he was saying was actually being wispered in his ear by the real fred from his control center. when you spoke with him and even in the presentation there was always a delay. I believe that man was a guy that rents a trailer next to freds in the park. Trust me guys... YOu only think you met the real fred

Mike Draper

Pretty much every person there told me their sole reason for coming was to take a tour of my truck.

Name
BradFenstermaker
Hey Ron Lippold was that the little puppy from last year or so all grown UP??? Looked to be as big as its predacessor.

Look like a great time for sure. Especially the Donuts.

Anybody record Adams motivational speech?? I need 1 bad.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
all you need to know....

get rid of the STINKEN THINKIN....

pretty much sums it up

FredC

Village Idiot
Pretty much every person there told me their sole reason for coming was to take a tour of my truck.

I enjoy checking out vintage truckmounts to.....even if just reproductions.....but I also have a passion for early z cars......guess I just like the 70s

FredC

Village Idiot
You guys don't get to pick buffets anymore......both bachanell and Rio are far better than the wynn

Way more lettuce varieties too

Reactions: Mikey P

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
You guys don't get to pick buffets anymore......both bachanell and Rio are far better than the wynn

Way more lettuce varieties too

Whats funny...one of the biggest "YOU GOTTA EAT THE WYNN BUFFET" was not even there

Waste of $43 to me....but the company made it worth it....was a blast...

and yes we all had that glazed look the next day....

dun care about the lettuce.....hows da meat choices???

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
No issues with the soup Sam.
Great event!! Agree the Wynn buffet was a little overpriced, but it was the "after show" that was entertaining!
well worthwhile going!
And Mike's truck was worth seeing, just have to get mine to run as quiet

Name
Ron lippold
Yea that's the little guy, about 100 lbs. no where near as big as my last one but he is way better all around.

the guy from India started 7 Years ago, now he has a 100 employees, in the next couple of months he's up to 500, he just signed a deal with Cisco 6,000,000.00 sq ft at .30 a foot. He also does google hp and a few others. Super nice guy.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Eckman, Doug Payne and War Monger

20130215_131932_zps949aaa4d.jpg

That is not the same War Monger who had lunch w/ greengurl and greenguy a few years back.

i remember Darryl as much older and with hair.

Seriously, who is the guy on the right?

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
George it's Mike Draper on the right and that's my guess from seeing other photos in another thread.

Reactions: Mikey P

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
the guy from India started 7 Years ago, now he has a 100 employees, in the next couple of months he's up to 500, he just signed a deal with Cisco 6,000,000.00 sq ft at .30 a foot. He also does google hp and a few others.
:eekk:

FullCircle

Name
Full Circle Team
Thank you for having us!!! I was a great turn out. I really enjoyed seeing some old Full Circle friends and meeting a bunch of you as well.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Whats funny...one of the biggest "YOU GOTTA EAT THE WYNN BUFFET" was not even there

Waste of $43 to me....but the company made it worth it....was a blast...

and yes we all had that glazed look the next day....

dun care about the lettuce.....hows da meat choices???

Sorry Doug my Son comes before everything and everyone. We had a great Steak dinner with Draper and Alan From ACDC Clean. Then we hit the sack at 8pm.

Reactions: Ken Snow

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug

oh i figured you were with him....you and mikey jab at me about my eats...i had to jab back:icon_cool:

seriously though...i read reviews ahead of time.....and it seems it has started to go down hill based on reviews i read and the dates they were posted....

and yes i realize my pallet does not mesh well with that stuff...but if you read the others talk.....it was only ok, a few nice things...but certainly not how it had been made out to be....

Mike Draper

I enjoy checking out vintage truckmounts to.....even if just reproductions.....but I also have a passion for early z cars......guess I just like the 70s

Call it what you want, there wasnt another truck mount in the bunch that will out perform it. Just a bunch of computer regulated truck mounts with to many proprietary parts on them. I had a minimum of 7 guys tell me they were going to make a Judson their next truck mount.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
LOL we are friends but I got to call you out when your getting to big for your britches. Your machine while a nice machine isn't in the same realm as a 650. Not even close brother. Your machine is a step up from a Peak but not quite an Apex. And ghee isn't nothing wrong with that just don't go writing checks it can't cash :)

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Your truck was awesome. I did admire the Judson for a OO. I can't see running it in a fleet.

I don't think I will ever see a more impressive rig than yours. Do you actually work in it? It is cleaner than my living room.

Mike Draper

Ok, ill give you the 100 CFM more at the TM, take out any restriction on the 650 from the blower exhaust and hx and I'm sure the number drops a little more. While the 650 has very nice components and nice engine, it also has lots of proprietary parts and computers. I'm not saying the 650 is junk, I think its a great machine, it'd be my second choice, but I can replace a lot of engines on mine for and extra 15k. The 650 has nothing on my heat, especially sustained heat. I tested a 650 in your parking lot on a day when it was 25 degrees with my exact wand I use now. I couldn't get it to sustain over 200ATW with a 150' hose run. That was the reason I didn't purchase one, also it was double the cost of mine. I was cleaning a couple days last month when it was -16 degrees, I had 375' of hose out. I was still able to sustain 200 atw with my machine. I'm a do it myself guy. I dont want to ever have to take my machine somewhere if I can help it, I just like simplicity in my TM., lots of squirt, suck and heat. no offense.

temperature_zpsbae014bb.png

SamIam

Name
sam miller
No issues with the soup Sam.
Great event!! Agree the Wynn buffet was a little overpriced, but it was the "after show" that was entertaining!
well worthwhile going!
And Mike's truck was worth seeing, just have to get mine to run as quiet

Ya I figured my wife's got it now something airborne or I just picked up,

hope no one else gets it. It's no fun, on a brighter note I worked 9 hours today and did about $950.00

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom