Big thank you to my team on a tough day

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Haven't had time to look at any threads today cause of a disaster due to weather we had overnight.

1. Outside our building a half mile away lightning or stormwater triggered a shortage/cut to fiber optic cable servicing an area 1/2 mile around us. This is still being worked on by the phone carrier and their contractors- hopefully resolved by tommorow.

2. Our building seems to have been hit by lightning multiple times and our UPS's saved most of our equipment and servers, but our phone system had serious damage so even if phone/data is restored by carrier overnight we have to wait till late tomorrow morning for a couple phone system parts we did not have spares for to arrive to get our phones back up.

My management/IT team did a terrific job as well as our customer service reps. We forwarded our cleaning phone lines to one of our outer showrooms, had 6 of us there taking calls and writing up orders by hand and then for order to be handled today-monday we were calling/texting people at our service center on their cells and getting it all handled the old fashioned way- by hand. Very stressful day for all!

Big thanks go out to Brian Hanna, Dave Bidinger, Diane & Chris Casciano, Jim Billings, Jeff Ferguson, Shero Demo & all the customer service reps who went above and beyond and kept their cool.

Also a big thankyou to all our customers who were patient and understanding when we had to call them back when they were checking on orders in our rug care spa and trying to set up special needs appointments.

Ken
Ps we'll all be back at it tomorrow gettin by and hopefully back to normal by the end of the day.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
way to adapt and overcome Ken!

I had a similar adapt and overcome day.

the Chinese buffet was low/out of Malaysian chicken (and i didn't feel like waiting for more to come out from the kitchen)
So i filled up with pepper chicken instead !gotcha!

..L.T.A.

Chris A

Name
Chris
You guys got it tough I just cleaned carpet for 12 hours, sucks when technology doesn't work..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom