Big TM

pjamiem

What are the other truck mounts like the Vortex? I would like any info you may have. Names, addresses, e-mails, and phone numbers.
Thanks,
Jamie

Greenie

You mean TMs that are in the same "class" as the V?

Do you want PTO, or slide designs to compare?

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
The only thing like the Vortex is the Aero Tech

For more information:

CALL TOLL FREE: 866-390-2376
FAX: (801) 292-9908
CARPET TRUCK SALES: Tom Johnson
DeEtte Peterson
PARTS OR SERVICE: Ted McIntosh
ENGINEERING: Vlad Kratser
ADDRESS: 395 West 1100 North,
North Salt Lake, UT 84054

Name
Lee Stockwell
At the Pumper and Cleaner show that ended in Nashville yesterday there was at least one mfg that has a prototype in the works they say. The company has a good track record building hydro excavating equipment.

However FMI found out the quirks of this industry the hard way, even though they used to be a big player in big trucks. They were downsized this year quite a bit.

carl goodson

There is a company called Zerores or ZERORES, I believe they are a franchise and use trucks similar to the AT and V.

Farenheit251

Hotheatexchangers.com. I was there last week. The website doesn't do justice. You need to talk to John. He has a Big Daddy ready and I hope to hear it and see if it is as quiet as he claims. 6008 blower with a v-8 350 running at 1000 rpms. I got over 200,000 miles plus pto use on the two 350s I had. He quoted me $26,000.
I'd like to get one early next year. My Accelerater 2545 is cleaning so good it makes it hard to justify it. I think the chrome valve covers got me hypnotized. Brian E

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom