birds of a feather

Name
Ron lippold
Well im going in to my biggest residental job ever. 1700 foot of stone to polish several hunderd feet of counter tops and a couple of thousand feet of carpet. I have a extra guys today and hope to get it all done by dark.. Should be 5or6 Vortex days all wraped up in one day..

Got to love referals........ shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Bjorn

just wait for all those groupon customers start talking to each other

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ron Lippold said:
Well im going in to my biggest residental job ever. 1700 foot of stone to polish several hunderd feet of counter tops and a couple of thousand feet of carpet. I have a extra guys today and hope to get it all done by dark.. Should be 5or6 Vortex days all wraped up in one day..

Got to love referals........ shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Illegals?? j/k

Good job Ron.

The real complement should be the fact that you have the balls to price the job head and shoulders above what everyone else does. Good job for sure.

John Watson

Right on there Ronny, You are the reason things happen, You have done well, My Chapska is off to you.. I knew it the moment we met, Your gumption, wanting to git it right and your choice of pets. Helen also said to tell you Hi... Keep making it happen bud.

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
danielc said:
The real complement should be the fact that you have the balls to price the job head and shoulders above what everyone else does. Good job for sure.
Why do what everyone else does? Whey to go Ron!

Name
Ron lippold
man what a long day. but one thing i love hearing is man those counter tops look better than when they where installed. and damn that floor looks good... shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin . I did not finish her though. going back tuesday to finis two more bath rooms and 2300 sq ft of carpet. All stone and counter tops done... shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin , man im tired....

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
What kinda of stone and what did you use.. powders or diomend resins.. or (dare the stone gurus read this.. diamond encrusted pads?)

Ron thank you for opening my eyes. I did a job this afternoon that I thought I priced at a fair price. 450 to clean 1000 sq ft and three baths about 300 sq ft. The job took me 3.5 hours start to finish to scrub tile and carpet and post pad. That is not high but not cheap either. I was a little pissed to learn Chem Hack wanted 700 and another hack company wanted 580. F that. I am calling my IT guy Monday morning and raising my residential prices. Any tile work will be done higher than anyone else for sure.

My houses, equipment, trucks, toys, and basically everything is paid for. I have a nice pile of cash that honestly could not clean a carpet for several years and I would befine. I have a nice steady flow of referrals. I am going to be very picky on the jobs I do from this day forward. I know I can sell a better job at a higher price even if it means doing an estimate. I know where I want to go. I do want to grow, but I want to maximize profit as well. For me that means charging more and keeping overhead low.

Plus I have learned from my mistakes. Sometimes you have to do jobs cheaper to learn the correct process so you can get good and charge more. I guess that is called experience.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Ron Lippold said:
man what a long day. but one thing i love hearing is man those counter tops look better than when they where installed. and damn that floor looks good... shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin . I did not finish her though. going back tuesday to finis two more bath rooms and 2300 sq ft of carpet. All stone and counter tops done... shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin , man im tired....
The best kind of "tired". A good days work and a happy client.

Name
Ron lippold
david it was a travertine, with light scratches. We started with 200 grit encrusted pads. and went all the way up to 11,000. Gave us a real nice shine. On the granite counter tops we used miracle cleaner and polish man did they pop.

Name
Ron lippold
no terry not a group on. thank god i dont have to deal with people like that on a daily basis to make my living.

-JB-

Name
JB
...... Funny you should say that....
thank god i dont have to deal with people like that

.... had a Mrs. Pilfington a few months ago who, as I was told by her "press & fold" lady (yeah that is her job, to iron press and fold Mr & Mrs Pillf's undies),

that Mrs Pilf. referred to service people that came into her house as, (that's us BTW) as "those people". :evil:

Nice old bird! :roll:

I could live without working for "those people" personally

was this from a groupon referral

... no it was Service MajiK!

gaybar2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom