Bissell Momentum-type Pet Vac.

A

amazingcleansc

Bought a bissell vac that looks just like a momentum but with a beater bar upholstery tool that I thought was cool. I paid $140 at Lowes.

Have been using it with good results. It is clear over the beater bar so I can actually SEE dirt coming up.

There is a bar in front of the beater with an electrostatic charge to pick up pet hair.

Today, I had that room I've been waiting for. Vacant apartment, about 650 s.f. Professionally cleaned 4 months prior. Check this nasty shit out. I even did another pass but forgot to take a picture.

durt.jpg

durt1.jpg

durt2.jpg

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I never got anything from orange force. I do think it is a great product especially the rinse.
Mikey I will tell you if you rig the dump bag on the intensity the way I did it is the best vacuum to bring into a home. Sleek, stylish, not main streem and a beast but you have to dump the bag each job or it stops working to protect the motor

I am still mourning the loss of corey haim, well not so much as mourning Corey feldmans new 15 minutes

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
wait I meant to ignore Mikey because he didn't respond to my friend request on facebook. I deleted the request to save you the embarrassment:)

Name
Nate W.
Greg Crowley said:
I never got anything from orange force. I do think it is a great product especially the rinse.
Mikey I will tell you if you rig the dump bag on the intensity the way I did it is the best vacuum to bring into a home. Sleek, stylish, not main streem and a beast but you have to dump the bag each job or it stops working to protect the motor

I am still mourning the loss of corey haim, well not so much as mourning Corey feldmans new 15 minutes

How'd you rig the bag? I youtubed the vac, looks neat. How much are the bags?

Mikey P

Administrator
That abomination would be a huge pita just so you can look "professional" while you pre vacuum.

My beta vac is hap hap happening.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I don't think the vacuum looks pro at all, just different. It is a pain in the ass to empty after after every job or sometimes during a job but it is by far the best.I velcrod it and cut the velcro catch to both sides and when the bag wore out I had my dry cleaner wig a better bag with velcro still less than $100

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
who said you can't use this on stairs, it is tiny dude you do have to brush the edges but name me a vac you don't have to dig out stairs anyhow

Name
I'm Rick James
Walmart is having a sell on bissels right now. Just bought one on the way to my first job because I left my other bissel at home in the driveway. Its was still there when I got home.

Name
I'm Rick James
Greg Crowley said:
at home in the driveway

you mean "at the shop in the rug spa"

Yeah sorry, I left it in front of the shop right next to the lotus. I needed a new vac for the maid at the mansion anyways, my place is sooo big she lost it.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
sweendogg said:
And again Mikey mist the boat. he paid the buco bucks on the more expensive momentum when the super performer is the bissel powerforce. the 46 dollar one at walmart... No light to break, light weight and just doesn't die. simpler is better!

I was actually out looking last night and this version of bissels intrigued me:

http://www.bissell.com/ProductDetail.aspx?id=2473

This model is on sale at Lowe's (in Ventura) for $169. Was thinking about buying one until I inspected the underside. I need sturdy tools I can depend upon. Would need to carry my Royal Commercial as a backup.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I don’t get it Mikey a 100K vortex and a $99.00 Vacuum for Bed Bath and B-hole? If I were you I would have the world’s most powerful vacuum.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom