Bit again...

Mikey P

Administrator
big ol'job today.

3 rooms of wool wtw. 3 sofas, 4 chairs, 2 ottos all fancy but clean fabrics. 3 bath room floors of limestone and marble, marble kitchen and an even bigger pillow edge limestone entry

One bathroom and the entry had a topical on it that none of us could see. No shine in the grout at all, but the flex and turbo busted enough of the mopNglow or water based Glaze and Seal off that we were on the hook to get the rest off...

a good three hours wasted but still a nice $2647 pay day.

What do Coit and Stanley do when this happens?

they dont have 175's and stripper..

Mikey P

Administrator
20150623_131644.jpg
20150623_131703.jpg
20150623_131709.jpg

Name
cameron demille
are those 3 pics of the sealer before or after.

People that slop sealer on limestone are dipshits to begin with. Usually you can find telltale signs in the door jambs. Look along walls or right next to the jambs and you'll usually see streak marks.

Mikey P

Administrator
We used a black 3M pad..

Do you mean dry?

No way.

Pad would gum up, you'd scratch the stone, grout would go untouched as woukd the valleys in that stone

Wood went unharmed.

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
You are lucky the wood went unharmed looking at those pics....tape them up with 3M Blue tape then tape over with Scotch Blue Pre Taped painters Plastic with beach towels over just in case...yikes!!

Ray Burnfield

Supportive Member
Name
Ray Burnfield
big ol'job today.

3 rooms of wool wtw. 3 sofas, 4 chairs, 2 ottos all fancy but clean fabrics. 3 bath room floors of limestone and marble, marble kitchen and an even bigger pillow edge limestone entry

One bathroom and the entry had a topical on it that none of us could see. No shine in the grout at all, but the flex and turbo busted enough of the mopNglow or water based Glaze and Seal off that we were on the hook to get the rest off...

a good three hours wasted but still a nice $2647 pay day.

What do Coit and Stanley do when this happens?

they dont have 175's and stripper..
You know you should never clean a floor without testing it first. I simple drop of alkaline stripper in a inconspicuous area would save you a lot of stress.
I think this has been gone over before.

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
I was thinkin taping off the wood myself. Wouldnt resealing the floor have covered/blended in the areas you didnt get out first scrub?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom