black berry users

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I finally decided to give a black berry a whirl and see how I like it, I think I am going to like it but am trying to get the hang of it for scheduling my jobs. what I would like to do is be able to send my calender info to my desktop so I can view it and change it there and look at past appointments on my desktop, apparently the current way it comes only allows me to just back up my info to the computer, rather than be able to communicate back and forth, give me some tips, do I need to run a different program for this. what are you doing on yours??

Name
Nate W.
We have Microsoft Outlook and sync our blackberry's to it. And vice versa.

Sorry Im not much more help. :mrgreen:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Is the Backberry Pear pretty much the same thing? It is smaller so I don't know. I will have to look into it.

Anyone here try the Sprint phone "Instinct"?
Not sure what it is capable of but is supposed to rival the Iphone.

Anyone?

Pmatte

Name
Patrick Matte
I ran into the same thing, as in the 2 way communication.From what I understand and I am in no way tech savvy,is that certain BB set ups come with the appropriate software already.However,yours.like ours (BB Curves) doesn't come with that.
We're currently looking at Maximizer which,in certain editions has "wireless synchronization".That is what you want to look for...a 3rd. party wireless synchronization program to upload.

Patrick

Back
Top Bottom