Black Friday all week long

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Many expect to see black Friday door-buster specials at the big retail stores the day after Thanksgiving. People start lining up early in the morning to get these bargains.

Interlink Supply will not make you get up at 2 AM to take advantage of our door buster specials. You can find them all week long from November 23rd - Nov 29th at Interlink Supply.com

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
steve frasier said:
why not just do a percentage off sale
That's a good idea, Steve. So ONLY since you asked ...

I'm not remotely involved in product sales at Jon-Don however just like our customers I received an email from Jon-Don yesterday that stated:

Save 20% on these items when you use promo code EM11112C during checkout* (see asterisk below)
*Good on the items in this email only. Limit one promo code per customer. Offer only good for online purchases. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Promo code can only be used once during promotional period. Prices displayed include the additional 20% discount. Promo codes expire 11-22-11.

NOTE: If anyone wants to see the original email with all the links, photos and other bells and whistles just email me at steve.toburen@gmail.com and I'll forward what I received over to you. IF you want to receive other offers like this just mention it in the text. If not I'll just forward you the email and that's it.

Equipment
Air Movers
Carpet Extractors
Dehumidifiers
Encapsulation
Meters
Pile Lifters
Power Wands
Upholstery Equipment
Vacuums
Wands & Stair Tools
Chemicals
Anti-Allergen Products
Carpet & Rug Cleaning
Descalers
Environmentally Friendly
Pet Odor & Stain Removers
Spotting & Stain Removers
Upholstery Chemicals
Accessories
Bonnets
Carpet Cleaning
Hoses & Hose Accessories
PPE
Signs - Floor & Caution

Respectfully submitted,
Steve Toburen
http://www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS to Scott: My sources tell me that both your operation and the vacation went well. Congratulations!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Come on, Steve, you generally have more class than to jump in another supplier's sales thread in an effort to trump it

:roll: :roll:

..L.T.A.

Noidios

Name
Russ Zinck
Tried your code on a new Evolution wand - no discount appeared in my cart.

Steve Toburen said:
steve.toburen@gmail.com[/email] and I'll forward what I received over to you. IF you want to receive other offers like this just mention it in the text. If not I'll just forward you the email and that's it.

Equipment
Air Movers
Carpet Extractors
Dehumidifiers
Encapsulation
Meters
Pile Lifters
Power Wands
Upholstery Equipment
Vacuums
Wands & Stair Tools
Chemicals
Anti-Allergen Products
Carpet & Rug Cleaning
Descalers
Environmentally Friendly
Pet Odor & Stain Removers
Spotting & Stain Removers
Upholstery Chemicals
Accessories
Bonnets
Carpet Cleaning
Hoses & Hose Accessories
PPE
Signs - Floor & Caution

Respectfully submitted,
Steve Toburen

PS to Scott: My sources tell me that both your operation and the vacation went well. Congratulations![/quote:1bwwbp4o]

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Noidios said:
Tried your code on a new Evolution wand - no discount appeared in my cart.
You are absolutely right, Russ. It was completely my fault. I failed to check the "Display images below" box in gmail and come to find out the promo code is only for the illustrated items, NOT for the "Shop Categories" section that I cut and pasted. My bad and I'll be happy to forward you the entire email if you contact me. Sorry!

Steve Toburen

PS I think I better stick to information and business resources and leave the product stuff to Scott!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom