Blast from the past….

Name
Nate W.
Cleaning out the offices.. @Jim Pemberton

Many more books and binders to follow.. I’m showing my age…..! :lol:

12462C84-5F1D-4932-96AA-D4A12195ECAB.jpeg 78BDA799-F1B5-4512-A1FC-EDB325FC5E4E.jpeg

Mikey P

Administrator
I have a museum of old training manuals and binders, along with old equipment.. The good ‘ole days..

I can still remember and taste OMS, Triclor, Etc… Or the rust remover that would eat your bone marrow?!? :eekk:
yeah, but does your likeness appear on the walls of the IICRC Hall Of Fame three times?

:cool:

roro

Name
Ross Craig
I have a museum of old training manuals and binders, along with old equipment.. The good ‘ole days..

I can still remember and taste OMS, Triclor, Etc… Or the rust remover that would eat your bone marrow?!? :eekk:
All the good stuff - still have a drum of 111 tucked away in the depot, but the hydrofluoric is running low/

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Have the Wally manual here as well...Nice guy has he passed as well. ? Was that Fame or Shame -lol ?

Brian H

Name
Brian H
First time I ever met Ken Snow was at a Wally Weber talk. I worked for another company and knew of Ken, but had never met him.

Wally was talking about a homemade wrinkle remover recipe that he got from some old timer. He said that when we make it, we can call it whatever we want and that he calls is 'Wallymist'. We still use it all the time and have always called is 'Wallymist".

Name
Nate W.
First time I ever met Ken Snow was at a Wally Weber talk. I worked for another company and knew of Ken, but had never met him.

Wally was talking about a homemade wrinkle remover recipe that he got from some old timer. He said that when we make it, we can call it whatever we want and that he calls is 'Wallymist'. We still use it all the time and have always called is 'Wallymist".

Fabric softener, iso alcohol mix?

Ed York would call frequently..

Last I heard Wally was in Las Vegas, not sure if he passed or not..

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton

I still use that formula in class, and give credit of course

Name
Nate W.
My pops would always tell my mom and I to speed up the cleaning time.. We are not speed cleaners and very meticulous.. So I changed my number in my mom’s phone to Wally Weber.. Then I’d call and it’d show up as Wally Weber.. My pops sees it and says why would he be calling you….?

It was our inside joke.. :yawn:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom