Bleach + Rug Doctor =

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
100_7085.jpg

100_7087.jpg

A restraunt we clean called us to clean one of the dining rooms. The carpet in this room is relatively new. We moved the tables and as you can plainly see some genius has added a little bleach to boost his cleaning efforts. I notified the bartender who had come in to open up for us and he took the blame. Figured if his wife added a little bleach to the whites at home, what could it hurt here? The kicker is my Wife and I were in this restraunt eating a couple weeks ago and we noticed how dirty the carpet was in this section. She sent them a reminder letter and I guess it spurred this guy into action.

The Debil
:twisted:

Chris A

Name
Chris
funny, we had one of those recently too, the best part was the look on her face when I told her we couldn't get it out...

G

Chris Adkins said:
funny, we had one of those recently too, the best part was the look on her face when I told her we couldn't get it out...

Bleach on color spots is something I see regularly. People think that it will just remove the kool-aid and not the color of the carpet! What is it that they don't get? It's BLEACH!

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
This guy did ask if what we were doing would fix his mistake....knucklehead.

The Debil
:twisted:

G

This reminds me of a customer a few years back whose dog died of parvo. She was just about to spray colorfast bleach all over her house when I got there. Anybody else ever heard of that?

Chris A

Name
Chris
yes but those are only safe on colors to an EXTENT, as I'm sure most of us have seen oxy-clean "spots" as well.

G

It was Clorox color fast bleach. First of all, it probably would've burnt the 70 year old lady's lungs. And B, I agree with Chris; it's only color safe for some things to some extent. Not to mention the risk of delamination!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom