Blessed by the google gods

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
We've been on google first page for highly searched keywords "carpet cleaning 'your city' "carpet cleaners 'city' are usually 2 big ones among others. The last 2 months we have been ranking page one between 1st and 4th spot. Also ranking for maps in certain areas of town in spot 1 and 2. Drives around 30 unique visitors to our site a day. Cool thing is 80% of those visiting click onto the online booking page. They book at higher job averages as well. I remember being on first page about 2 years into us running the business and it produced really good results w the phone ringing. Free organic beautiful advertising has been bringing in online orders like this:

IMG_4434.jpg

IMG_4432.jpg

IMG_4435.jpg

IMG_4433.jpg

IMG_4436.jpg

Last edited:
Name
Bruce
That's awesome! I wish I had more time to sit down at this desk so I can get all the online advertising stuff figured out 100% , the downfall of being an owner operator.

Reactions: DAT and WillS

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Your cleaning before and images are very impressive. Your engagement from them is amazing! :cool:

Are those images being posted to Google too? Is that also helping ranking? What do attribute it to?

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Your cleaning before and images are very impressive. Your engagement from them is amazing! :cool:

Are those images being posted to Google too? Is that also helping ranking? What do attribute it to?

Always post to google business page. Posts and in the admin console add images to page. Traffic that's been driven from Facebook in the past, backlinks that we've added free from different sites like nvpep.org, bbb, review journal, etc. Lots of social media activity has to be a factor because I no longer blog or guest post, no paid back links. I've seen some companies in our area on first page top for years now. I'd also like to know what they've done or anyone in here?

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom