blood on carpet from dead man

ascrubabove

I cleaned one that looked just like that! Very old 2 bed beach house ground level, wood floors, owner was impressed with the cleaning but had to replace the floors due to all the buckleing. Rained for a week straight and the septic backed upand flooded the whole house!

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Beldar Conehead said:
DSCN4394.jpg

Damn Chavez. You gotta go easy on those White Castles.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It's taco bell we don't sliders in Kansas yet. eat shit!

actually she blew with so much pressure it knocked the texture off the ceiling. I've seen Jimmy naked

hogjowl

Idiot™
Larry B said:
Lyman said:
Just give it a good rinse and pour the 40 volume to it and rinse and repeat till gone. What the hell do you guys do if a dog cuts is paw and bleeds all over the place.

Do you have any idea what board you are on?

The people that use this board wont allow any kind of human or animal waste inside their truck mounts. This includes urine, PooPoo, blood, vomit, spit, dead skin, brain matter or anything else that comes from human or animal. There is also no dirt allowed in Mikeys Board users truck mounts as they all only clean new carpet and have a $400 min charge.

ps. They all are also working 60 hours per day so they hire a secretary to post on Mikey's Board all day long while talking about how they are booked 3 weeks out.. :) I've seen Jimmy naked

x4000

glenboy

Name
GLEN
Ok i did the job and it came back and i went back and its gone as of today, hey Marty, blow me

steve r

i have some elderly customers who crap themselves, have surgeries or cut themselves on a regular basis it seems like.

ive found using osr and pro-zyme plus together works great. i use a two gallon stainless pump up and about 160 degree water.
i go in and prespray the areas before setting up so it gets some dwell time. by the time i start cleaning i usually cant see any stains anymore. what doesnt come out which often it all does but if not i use stain magic then. spray it on and go.

its been working for me for a few years now. i ust that combination a lot,not just on blood or crap. it works on pet stains and odors, greasy restaurants or just trashed apartments.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
glenboy said:
Ok i did the job and it came back and i went back and its gone as of today, hey Marty, blow me

X2 hey Marty, blow me hey Marty, blow me

S

shellybrown

In my point of view you can use cold water on the stained surface of the carpet. If stain does not remove completely, you can use beat soda to soak up the ruins of the bloodstains. This solution definitely works well on carpet. You should use a soft mop to dab the club soda on the affected area, this technique you will not destroy the carpet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom