Blue Microfiber has changed the way we VLM..

Mikey P

Administrator
Prior to their advent, "shampooing" with any device and brush or bonnet didn't remove much, if anything..

But a foam core Microfiber bonnet or mop pad has changed the game

Morally.

Screenshot_20191009-124953.png

Last edited:
Reactions: randy and encapman

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
That's why i hang out at pad life forum, and i was believer 3 years ago.

There are 8 inch MF pad. But dunno if it stitched correctly to withstand cimex. I dont believe it would be as effective as your Trinity tho.

Reactions: Shorty

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Prior to their Advent, "shampooing" with any device and brush or bonnet didn't remove much, if anything..

But a foam core Microfiber bonnet or mop pad has changed the game

Morally.

View attachment 94150
I was cleaning some outdoor granite tiles with a Blue Microbeast the other. Food spills from an event. The spills carried over to the concrete sidewalks also. These people were animals. Anyway, I ran that pad over about 200 sqft of concrete and it held together great. I just knew it was going to shred. Good pads.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
The fiber pad was used on VCT. Held together fine. The blue star-sewn pad tore all to h*ll on LVP. It was brand new like the two clean ones.
The circle-sewn striped scrub strip pad sailed through the remainder of the LVP with NO damage to the pad. I washed it and used it to do our bedrooms today.
@encapman do you have any more of these tough guys? Does the sewing pattern affect the durability?

BTW the soil those things absorb is unreal. I had to rinse and wring frequently and the water looked like driveway sealer.

63B85249-FBA8-432A-B081-90DB8274B4A3.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1367.MOV
    53.3 MB

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Those Tuway pads are pretty awesome. Its pretty much all I use with the Orbot. I have some for the Cimex, but the Cimex just collects dust since I got my Orbot.

• Wow
Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen

Rick I would suggest you make a deal with the Debil to sell the TRS pads

I might buy a few. The star types get torn up by the driver of the Mytee ECO. On cgd, not so bad. But they should last longer than a couple of jobs, imho.

Another thing: If you use pads on oily or greasy surfaces, you better wash and degrease them thoroughly or you’ll transfer ickyness to the next carpet. Trust me!

• Haha
Reactions: Shorty

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
To be totally upfront about microfiber bonnets - they're all manufactured in China. And their quality from batch to batch varies. I wouldn't want to take a stand and say that one design has superior longevity or scrubs better than another. We've simply seen too many variables to make any categorical statements about microfiber bonnets. Bottom line; all of them scrub pretty well, they all absorb soil effectively, they all hold up reasonably well under a rotary, and they wear out faster on an orbital. Consider them as consumables. They'll wear-out/disintegrate faster on an orbital (because an orbital machine can be pretty aggressive). But they'll also generate a good amount of profit in the process.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Reactions: Condog

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I’m encapping right now :).

Had a super Zorb bonnet com apart on me. Quite the mess.
753B810C-9D03-4F0F-A54A-5BF063A9DC42.jpeg

Last edited:

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
What I was saying above about variables between batches of microfiber bonnets was actually the topic of a video I shot this past Monday.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
What I was saying above about variables between batches of microfiber bonnets was actually the topic of a video I shot this past Monday.

I am the Damon of destroying bonnets. In fact I was looking through the local ads today for a sewing machine to cross stitch the ones I have, in hope that they don’t pull apart at the seams so easily.

What is the feedback from large-orbit users like Mytee ECO or Trinity?

• Wow
Reactions: Nomad74

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
I am the Damon of destroying bonnets. In fact I was looking through the local ads today for a sewing machine to cross stitch the ones I have, in hope that they don’t pull apart at the seams so easily.

What is the feedback from large-orbit users like Mytee ECO or Trinity?
You gotta keep it wet Coastie!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom