Bluetooth headset for home/office?

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
It's a topic that comes up with some frequency and the offerings are constantly changing and improving.

Mel runs the show from home and has missed more calls than I'm comfortable with. I bought her an Apple Watch to wear ALL DAY so she doesn't miss any calls due to the phone being left laying somewhere she can't remember. The watch hasn't arrived yet but I'm trying to get her set up.

It's been a frustration for a while. I'm trying to make some real progress.

She needs a VERY COMFORTABLE toof to wear ALL DAY.

Sound quality must be excellent on both ends.

What's the latest and greatest?

Do I need to spend $200 on the Bose?

Thanks!

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Not familiar with different products.
But since this is practically the first (and maybe the last) point of encounter your business may have with a potential new client, spend the money to get one that has the best voice quality and are most comfortable for your wife to wear all day. It is an investment that is more than well spent.

Better yet, let her make the decision what works best for her.

Reactions: Russ T.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVcF2VPLVRpueNzPrK_vX-L0K_6_szHIeTqVy0QsicwubsVDMThQ.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-Z6YiMH6eXICEUszyLCCnVZ2PuTUxwskJyzWg0YHirRbFKdgP.jpg

Reactions: hogjowl

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
You want to check what the range is. Most common bluetooth devices have about a 30 ft. range. When you exceed that it disconnects.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Not familiar with different products.
But since this is practically the first (and maybe the last) point of encounter your business may have with a potential new client, spend the money to get one that has the best voice quality and are most comfortable for your wife to wear all day. It is an investment that is more than well spent.

Better yet, let her make the decision what works best for her.
You're right Ofer. I actually told her she would want to try a few on, if possible. I don't want the caller to feel like they reached a call center in Singapore.

Our dogs are almost completely deaf now and Max is old enough to know not to make a racket when mom is on the phone. There was a couple hairy years there where our dogs and boys were spry and LOUD.

Reactions: ruff

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Mel seems to like a Plantronics Voyager Pro I hadn't opened yet.

That hanging out of her ear, and her new Apple Watch should help us not to miss calls.

Doug Rice

Supportive Member
Get online and read the reviews of people that are using them. A quick way to weed out the inferior performing models. When I bought my wife one a couple of years back it was a Plantronincs because of the great reviews.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I like the LG necklace type also.. Just bought my second one today.. I hated any that weren't the necklace type! $50 at Best Buy..

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
www.theboom.com It's not Bluetooth although they are working on it. I can vouch for its microphone clarity and noise cancelling ability. It's aircraft headset quality. Not one headset I tried cancelled out the background noise in my truck. The difference in the booms mic and the best Bluetooth headset available is night and day.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom