Bluewave - Dual Wand?

TimP

I really doubt it. Maybe the thermal wave II could do it but then that's probably stretching it especially in the heat department. I'm sure you could do some tweaks to the blower and add a post heater to do it.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Cleaners will have different ideas of what "dual wand" ability is. The Blue Wave is set up with two vacuum ports and two solution hook-ups. It has the 408 vacuum blower.

There are cleaners who do use two wands with the same vacuum blower or one similar. some machines that have that blower claim to be dual wand machines.

Blue Line calls the machine "Dual tool" meaning that one carpet cleaning wand and one upholstery tool can be used simultaneously.

Scott Warrington

Ricky Thurman

I've got one, so speaking from experience..

Not a chance in hell!

I guess you could run two upholstery tools 8)

A. wilson

I have one and don't think 2 floor wands would perform well. I do think it would work fine doing carpet and upholstery at the sam time but have not tried yet. Very good power and heat single wanding.

R

R W

Well, the Genesis 59 is dual-wandable. We do it all the time. During the winter months though, the heat can be lacking.....unless we're CC'ing and upholstery at the same time.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Some feel dual wand machines need more vacuum. Others feel dual wand machines need more heat to keep up with the flow. Most all machines could probably dual wand, but just not all with the same cleaning performance.

Ricky Thurman

Loren said it well. So I take back my original statement. I'm sure you can dual wand, but you better slow down if you're going to get the same results as single wanding. Plus, the pressure and flow would be rather inconsistent with two people constantly triggering and releasing.

So yes you can, but I wouldn't

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom