BlueWave owners ?

G

This time of year in this cold weather what kind of temp change do you see compared to say June.
Do you have a fresh water tank on board, or do you run a hose from an outside faucet.
I am looking at a used second unit.
I always used Prochem
Thanks

G

I may not be a good judge because of my climate here in Arizona. But this week its been high temps. of about 50 degress and the nights have been right around freezing.

In the summertime my temp guage is close to 240 at the machine. This week its been around 230, this AM was only about 225 or so. Not a huge difference. I haven't noticed one bit of difference in cleaning.

I have a water pond water tank on board.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Curt

Is that the water pond with electric hose reels? That thing looks really cool. Does it work good? I bet your van isn't leaning to one side like most others.

dirtysmellycleaner

I bet if you keep the doors shut most of the way you will never notice much of a diff. in temps. It may be a little slower to heat up but I think you will be happy with the Blueline. The used Blueline may not have a heater off the blower. The new ones do. I would check it out. The new ones will give you more heat than the older ones.

G

Adam, yes it has electric reel. It also has a nice solution hose reel and I added a second one for the fresh water hose. The water pond is awesome and the weight is distributed evenly. After having an electric reel I'd never go back. I hate using my backup truck because this makes me lazy!

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Which machine are you asking about

I think Curt has a Thermal Wave

I have a Thermal Wave II

I have been cleaning with the customers hose bib and daytime temp has been between 26-34 degrees

I have been maintaining 225-230 at the machine but you have to warm up the machine by capping off the vacuum port

The Thermal Wave II has been kind of funny in the heating, the longer it runs, the hotter it gets but the biggest difference in the heat you will find will be due to the size of the wand jets. My Ti wand is jetted at 6 but if you went slightly smaller then your heat would be greater but I think more flow will do better cleaning then a higher temp would

I haven't had it long enough to tell you about summer temp yet but I think that there wouldn't be much difference

Greenie

I'm gonna sneak in and swap out Steve's 06 jets with some 09s.

If you can maintain 230 at the machine, you really should flow more water, heat at the machine is Wasted...heat at the Fiber makes money.

G

Don's right, I have the Bluewave. Mine did come with the AZ post heater package that gives me an extra 10 degrees.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom