Board Etiquette...

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Listen people, If someone takes the time out of their busy life to help and send you private message(email) about a question or something you need help with...

Say flipping THANK YOU, or at least respond to the email so they know you got it...

Spending 15 minutes trying to help someone with an email only to have them never respond, makes you seem like an ass.:hopeless:

Reactions: Ken Snow

Mikey P

Administrator
I agree. Dont abuse the generosity of the members here.

And please don't use David and Goliath tactics better to get the best of the advertisers when David has a screw loose.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Listen people, If someone takes the time out of their busy life to help and send you private message(email) about a question or something you need help with...

Say flipping THANK YOU, or at least respond to the email so they know you got it...

Spending 15 minutes trying to help someone with an email only to have them never respond, makes you seem like an ass.:hopeless:

Agreed, sometimes you never even know if someone received it.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Ok, thank you Michael Lockhart! I think I woke him up this morning (forgot about the time difference) he actually went ahead and called me back on my VCT questions. I think "Silently " he was cursing me. And I did thank him on the phone, just thought I would make it public

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
I usually thank anyone who helps. but if I forgot I will say thanks here. thanks Jim, John, Mike, Lee, Floor guy, etc.... lots of great guys here oh Linda, Lisa and almost forgot Larry any anyone else sorry if I left anyone out.

Reactions: Russ T.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom