Bob Rock Donations

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Bob Rock, who has recently suffered two heart attacks could use a little help. Anyone with time and/or equipment in the Charleston area who can help him to keep jobs getting done should contact him by email. He's a one man show, so when he's not working no money comes in....and he's not going to be working for a while.

If you would like to make a donation by PayPal the address is:

BRSUMMERVILLE@aol.com

This is also his regular email address, so if you want to offer some help, or just some emotional support, this is the email to use.

If you would like to send a check or good wishes by mail his address is:

Bob Rock
122 George Keen Dr
Summerville SC 29483

Bob and his wife are good hard-working folks and he would never ask for help himself, but they could really use some if you can spare it. I told him this industry is full of some of the nicest and best people on Earth and we really try to look out for each other and help when someone needs it. We may fight and disagree, but like a big, dysfunctional family, in the end, we're there there for each other.

Take care,
Lisa

Mikey P

Administrator
Re: Bob Rock Donations
Posted By Mike B. on 11/13/2007 at 8:53 PM

Thanks Lisa.

We will send him some green and a get-well card, too.

I'm sure that, with all the .50 cent-per-s/f people on ICS, we will be able to send Bob significantly more money than the food-stamp-trailer-house crowd over on Mikey's Board!

I did not mean to offend anyone with that last statement.

Oh, wait -

Yes I did.

Seriously, I'll be praying for Bob and his family.

MIKE

As soon as Bob is well I'm gonna start a campaign to get funds to get Brummite's teeth cleaned.

Nothing worse then shaking hands with a prospective politician who has green teeth.

The Preacher

could you imagine if Brummitt ran as VP with Fred Thompson, JiMMy was their Sectary of State and Ricky CIMex was Sectary of Defense.

They wouldnt have a full hed of hair between em'!!!!!!!!! :p

Greenie

I'm sure all the SuperConference soon to be millionaires will gladly pitch Bob a bill to help him out, he's in the VA hospital as we speak, bills stacking up.

Pmatte

Name
Patrick Matte
I guess Lisa didn't get my private message I sent last night....pass the word on to Mr. Rock that I can drive over and donate a days worth of cleaning for him..
Patrick

Back
Top Bottom