Bob Wittkamp

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Was working today.
An started remembering him.
An how pre bb days.
I looked forward to Lee P An Bob's articles...
Think it all started when I found a bane clene carpet protector marketing sample...

In 3 more years it will 50 in this dopey industry...

Wtf the time go ?
Regards all...

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I enjoyed Bob’s articles, and knowing him personally.

I remember the IICRC getting their panties in a bunch when he showed up to teach a class in cut off shorts 😂

Bob had practical knowledge and experience in a world of jacket and tie instructors who mostly just taught the test.

I miss him still....

Name
jack zerkie
I met Bob in the early 80 s at a supply house up towards Tampa owned by Ron Saunders bought a portable from him .Bob was there very intresting and helpful. I went back a few times to a few schools he had.Bob always said pre spray is your best friend for a good job and he was correct. Great teacher and carpet cleaner. jz

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Was working today.
An started remembering him.
An how pre bb days.
I looked forward to Lee P An Bob's articles...
Think it all started when I found a bane clene carpet protector marketing sample...

In 3 more years it will 50 in this dopey industry...

Wtf the time go ?
Regards all...
Time flies when your having fun

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Wtf the time go ?
Regards all...
Days do not pass by.
Today is the same as yesterday in terms of a day.
Each day is governed by a mechanism called a clock that rotates forward the same as as earth spinning / rotating forward but remains in the same exact place.
Time forward within a day is used to help us manage our lives.
The body and mind goes into a state of rest (sleep) after a certain amount of TIME so that both replenish to then start all over after the rest.
Now, the things that happen within a day like events, schedules, actions, weathers, planetary, universe, health and behaviors all change and are different as life goes forward but the day still remains the same.

There is more about this fascinating subject of day and time but most of you will have been bewildered enough after reading. So we’ll stop here for now and not go any further into the outer-limits.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Days do not pass by.
Today is the same as yesterday in terms of a day.
Each day is governed by a mechanism called a clock that rotates forward the same as as earth spinning / rotating forward but remains in the same exact place.
Time forward within a day is used to help us manage our lives.
The body and mind goes into a state of rest (sleep) after a certain amount of TIME so that both replenish to then start all over after the rest.
Now, the things that happen within a day like events, schedules, actions, weathers, planetary, universe, health and behaviors all change and are different as life goes forward but the day still remains the same.

There is more about this fascinating subject of day and time but most of you will have been bewildered enough after reading. So we’ll stop here for now and not go any further into the outer-limits.

Fascinating-Insight-How-You-Make-Decisions-Colin-Shaw-Featured-Image.jpg

LTA

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
I wear contacts 99.28% of the time.
But I had one pair of frameless specs.

They were too damn fragile for my abuse.
I hate nose pads like too.

much prefer this type bridge

images

..L.T.A.

i wear silhouettes. Ultra light. Only wear after work. Work can beat them up.

Silhouette-group.com​

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom