Boise

Mikey P

Administrator
I have lots of extra shirts if anyone's interested PXL_20220523_202836720.jpg

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
It's all about the like button.....

I like the all-natural, uncut, homegrown, micro doses of dopamine and oxytocin that only MB delivers.

That FB stuff is totally bunk!

No telling what they're cutting their dopamine with. Probably using rat poison, arsenic and apparently tons of estragon.

Besides, I hear FB sells our data to communist china or something. At least here they're only selling my data to Joe Bristor.

aaronjumps

Name
Aaron Brown
Whoa … whoa … wait one minute … How did I go from being introduced at the event as having 30 sqft of lifetime carpet cleaning experience during the event to having 3 sqft of experience in the after action review? I am not particularly arguing with your assessment, just wondering how I lost 90% of my work credentials.

The good news is the fest 10x-ed my cleaning experience metrics and I got to meet some really cool folks, oh and I got to meet Tim, @The carpet cleaning professor , too! 😜

Applebees anyone?

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Whoa … whoa … wait one minute … How did I go from being introduced at the event as having 30 sqft of lifetime carpet cleaning experience during the event to having 3 sqft of experience in the after action review? I am not particularly arguing with your assessment, just wondering how I lost 90% of my work credentials.

The good news is the fest 10x-ed my cleaning experience metrics and I got to meet some really cool folks, oh and I got to meet Tim too! 😜

Applebees anyone?
Free ridalongs all day lol

• Haha
Reactions: aaronjumps

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom