Bonnet Pro

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Does anyone here use the Carpet Max machine from Bonnet Pro? Is it a good system?

Golden Boy

DRScrivner

Waldo I know that Dave Gelinas did some test runs or something like that when it first came out. Some may think he is biased since he is Rick's brother but I am sure if you contact him privately he will give you the real deal scoop.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
On their website it has their machine out cleaning three Cimexs plus their machine is removing soil.

Golden Boy

DRScrivner

If I remember right they say 24,000 sq ft per hour.

Never used one so I can't say for sure. Dave is the only person I know of for sure that has actually used one.

Sorry I could not be more help.

Bruce Parsons

We just bought two of them. They are phenomenal for wide open commercial carpet cleaning. Although you can still use them on (average commercial jobs). Probably we wouldn't bring them out for anything under 5k.

We do some work where the runs are far too long for even our AT, and also to large for the cimex's ( which are great machines).

It's great to walk away when you just cleaned 20k in about 1 1/2 hrs. and not even break a sweat, not to mention the money that can be made.

They definitely have their niche in this industry, and in my opinion you will be hearing much more in the future about them.

Even at only 6 or 7 cents a ft. you should be able to make several hundred dollars an hr.

-Bruce

G

Thanks Bruce,

It is a pleasure to do business with you Bruce! My wife appreciates the tip on the Mexican restaurant. I'm thrilled that a man with your experience (37) years in our industry gives my designs and equipment such high compliments. Thank you.

For the other people looking a price alone this may be a mistake as the price is relative to the amount of income any piece of equipment can produce for you. If you want the story on the CarpetMAx please go to bonnetpro.com or call me at 1-877-477-1615.

Back
Top Bottom