Bonnet Washing

Name
Swani
What do you guys wash you bonnets in? Lately I've been bringing mine to the laundry mat and washing them in old Encap products that I have. I figure most laundry detergent doesn't get rinsed out, so I'll be better off using an Encapsulation?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I first run just a cycle to rinse them then the next cycle add a scoop of prespray and wash them again. Sometimes I will add some clorox to the load

Reactions: Living The Dream

Ron K

Why not spray with Encap and Vacuum!

For washing delicate rugs I will use a Bonnet. I do wash Bonnets in a front loader with minimal Tide and some Laundry Bleach.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I wash my bonnets with some powdered prespray I won in a MB auction. I got a 50 lb box of this stuff. I forget who makes it, something like Steamway. It's way too clumpy to use in my sprayer and doesn't dissolve well at all, so now it’s my pad cleaning soap. Seems to do okay at that. I think the company should rethink it's branding.

Last edited:

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
I wash my bonnets with some powdered prespray I won in a MB auction. I got a 50 lb box of this stuff. I forget who makes it, something like Steamway. It's way too clumpy to use in my sprayer and doesn't dissolve well at all, so now it my pad cleaning soap. Seems to do okay at that. I think the company should rethink it's branding.
yep I do the same and use some of my unloved prespray up

Reactions: Nomad74

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
I own a laundromat and if you take bonnets to one try to find a older laundromat with older front load equipment.
The older equipment has a prewash, wash and 3 rinses versus the newer energy efficient water saving equipment.

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I do just that. I mainly wash my dust mops that way. Of course I vacuum them first. I’ll throw bonnets in with them if I’ve used them. I don’t use them much.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
You’re saying you have to rinse a bonnet that can clean carpet without rinsing it?

Dude, how the hell you been?
I know Dayton has some "depressed" neighborhoods
You getting any bricks thrown at you at your "real job" ?

..LT.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom