Boost All

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Is BP boost-all similar to magic wand oxy booster?

I have some white cotton furniture to clean next week and have oxy booster, but if needed will try to get the boost-all.

Also, do you need to use a buffer solution, or can cotton handle a pretty high PH?

Thanks

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Call Jim Pemberton at Pembertons in Pittsburg he can give you an explanation on the spot and answer any questions you have. he set me up with all the chems i have an i use boost all frequently. think they open at 9 or so on mondays.

his Number is 1-800-342-2297

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I don't know the formula for the Magic Wand product. I suspect the two products are similar, but i doubt they are exactly the same.

A high pH can weaken cotton. I would use something to lower the pH such as Buff All.

Scott Warrington

TimP

I had a free thing of boost all when I bought my TM. 1.5 years later and I've barely even used any of it. I find a good formulation of chemicals and scrubbing to do fine w/o need of an additional O2 booster. The less mixing/measuring I have to do the better!!!

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Tim, it really brightens up the colors in some upholstery, and is a must for white cotton.

Thanks Scott, I will get some Buff All and will pick up some Boost All to compare.

For the amount I use it, I don't mind the price unless I stumble on to some around here. It's really to find stuff here in Canada.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom