Boot camp, here I come!

Cameron1

Odin said:
t]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuUujeR1c54t]

notice all the people have Stockholm syndrome

have you ever watched any other older joe boote kamps

every thing is well played and thought out for maximum effect on the weak minds and ready to pick the pockets.

maximum effect on weak minds
t]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7H2HStmMnEt]

Yes Stockholm syndrome

terri ...you gotta give it up man. That ladys company does about one million(maybe 2 by now) a year in sales. Weak mind or not you gotta love the way joe keeps turning out millionaires....how many have you made?

Do you ever think you might be holding some of the young lads back?

Bjorn

from Paul Douglas

" I now have the tools to take my business to the next level"

carpet cleaners are simple people and Joe knows how to take advantage

every trick is used in these infomericals called boote kamps or rich cleaner bla bla bla

yes some can make it big like Amway very few do really well most don't but still follow

like I said before

Stockholm syndrome Stockholm syndrome

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
I am probably wrong here (happens all the time to me :roll: ) but wasn't it said somewhere on here that Piranha have their quota of customers and aren't accepting new clients or something like that. Maybe Lisa can fill me in.

Either way - hope you enjoy it Mike (and your still a whore lol) But if I was in your position, I would too 8)

Name
I'm Rick James
Jim Bethel said:
I am probably wrong here (happens all the time to me :roll: ) but wasn't it said somewhere on here that Piranha have their quota of customers and aren't accepting new clients or something like that. Maybe Lisa can fill me in.

Either way - hope you enjoy it Mike (and your still a whore lol) But if I was in your position, I would too 8)

You can use artifical scarcity to ad value and demand with a product. You see this tactic with oil, diamonds and so on. If it was said that they are not looking for more clients then I sumit its just marketing on there part.

Mikey P

Administrator
Eric Strate begin_of_the_skype_highlighting     end_of_the_skype_highlighting said:
www.youtube.com/watch?v :?: :?: =JkhX5W7JoWI]

So what are you implying Eric?
That there is some sort of back room illicit funds being moved here?
Are you suggesting I am not telling the whole story about my motives for attending BC? :twisted: :twisted:

lets talk about the Avatar of yours and why you and Cooper are participating here.

Would it have anything to do with the fact they you two are 2/3rds partners in the World Of Clean shopping cart ?

Money grubbing bastard, you should be ashamed. :shock: :shock:

harryhides

Name
Tony
Jim Bethel said:

Finally a bloke with half a brain and that's paying attention.
Piranha is CLOSED, that changes things quite a bit, imo.

I will also be there to be part of the "real dirt testing" with a couple of real scientists helping the test team that Mikey will be a part of as one of the rocket scientists on hand.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom