boss, cool bitchen and neato but..

Mikey P

Administrator
deep down in your soul of true beliefs, does dry soil removal at this level really effect the final look a week later?

1626231526850.png

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
deep down in your soul of true beliefs, does dry soil removal at this level really effect the final look a week later?

View attachment 109389

When I was crazy/dumb enough to be a carpet inspector, a number of soiling claims required an IICRC certified firm and technician to clean it before they would send me out.

I'd get there about a week later, and in many cases the carpet looked dingy, dull, if not absolutely dirty. In my interview I found that the carpet looked clean when they guy left, but then dull or soiled after.

Wicking of course. Not all wicking is bad enough to get you a call, but it is surely something you can see.

When I vacuumed the carpet as a part of what I did, I got soil that looked like the above.

So, just based on my experience, I think it can make a difference in how the carpet looks later.

Here in the land of humidity, carpet that is left full of all that stuff can smell pretty badly too.

Back
Top Bottom