Bought another vacuum

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I wasn’t going to do it because they are so light and junky. But after our last Oreck committed suicide by blowing the bearings out of the motor, my wife wanted another one. She likes how the bag is big, the cord is long, and its light. So I went on ebay and bought a used oreck. I’m not proud but whatever the wife likes, I’m fine with.
A35D1D05-4405-45AB-92C3-A4F53452EAD2.png

Last edited:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
DAMON is too ignant to take any advice from me, but I’m still loving this CleanMax vacuum. I just bought my second one. The first one was moved on my section8 jobs. I can’t use those in my 5star homes

hogjowl

Idiot™
DAMON is too ignant to take any advice from me, but I’m still loving this CleanMax vacuum. I just bought my second one. The first one was moved on my section8 jobs. I can’t use those in my 5star homes

Damon isn’t stupid

• Eyeroll
Reactions: BIG WOOD

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

Looks like a Panasonic.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I think it’s the same. My models have been awesome
I don't know if they still sell the yellow commercial one but I still see refurbished ones in vacuum stores. Has a stiffer brush roll, 50 ft power cord and seems to be made to last. I have no problem finding belts and bags for it.

Reactions: Jimmy L

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl

Still have mine. Mine is called carpet pro. Its from same company as simplicity

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom