Bounced checks

Name
Ron lippold
:twisted: well it happened, I was doing the job everything goes fine, we are done and she starts talking, Im thinking this is not good, Well her bank was just down the street and they said it is a closed account. I haul ass back to the house, gone, I call her and she says its a mistake and she will be right back. 30 minutes I call no answer I let her know I will be placing a lean on the property and filing charges at 9am She is closing on the house on the 15th.

Johnnyone

Contact the real estate agent and advise him of your bill.

He may be able to get into closing so you are payed.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
funny, just got a bounced check today. second one in 5 years. wife works at our bank and is going to run it again. hope it goes through this time.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
we have never got a bad check, just lucky I guess

but listening to this it makes me want to accept credit/debit cards only

rhyde

Name
rhyde
A few year ago I had a bad check it was around 500-700 bucks I kept calling the client to no avail and checking with the bank for the account balance there was never enough in the account so one day it was about a 100 bucks shy did you know it’s not illegal to deposit money into someone else’s account. So I ran to my bank pulled 100 buck went to her bank checked the balance again and deposited the 100 bucks and cashed the check

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
rhyde said:
it was about a 100 bucks shy did you know it’s not illegal to deposit money into someone else’s account. So I ran to my bank pulled 100 buck went to her bank checked the balance again and deposited the 100 bucks and cashed the check
brilliant :!:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom