Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Whattya think?

prioritytruck-1.png

Becker

Name
Becker
No Mary Kay Logo? Not to late to add it.

Heck I saw a Chevy Cobalt with a MK logo. And it was not even pink

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Look into framing wraps not actual adhesive wraps...this way you can change your vinyl wraps by sliding it in and out on the frames. Most wrap companies offer this or just do a google. Many large furniture store like Haverty's are doing it as well.

I would go with something more professional, that looks like you made it on your pc.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
It was just an idea that I came up with really quick.
Doesn't look pro because I did it on my computer.
The more I look at it, the more I don't like it that much.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
I think it looks plain, vanilla. May risk not standing out. I would really think about your branding, your image that you want to put out there. I feel like you may be depending too much on the actual logo itself and not thinking about the overall branding of your company. Do you agree with that or am I out of line for saying that?

Not to sound like i'm pushing something here but I am pretty good at grpahic design and could probably design a wrap for you. Just a thought.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Brian,
What do you actually use that box truck for? I didn’t think you where doing any work in-house.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Have it reflect that of how your website looks. Keep your image similar throughout, but I'm sure you knew that.

By the way I just looked at it(website) for the first time in a few months. Its came a long way, congrats.

Back
Top Bottom