Boxxer 427 or Prochem Peak?

Trindar

Just starting a carpet cleaning business. I have been doing vinyl flooring for Apts for 16 years. I have a choice between right now of buying a Prochem Peak or a Boxxer 427. The Peak is $1462.00 less.

I will be doing lots of apartment work first since I have a foot in the door. I would like to expand to some commercial and residental. What do you feel considering the money and what I want to do to be the better investment. Also as far as recovery tanks go how big do you really need. We had asked for the upgrade recovery tank for the Boxxer which makes it a 100 gallon. Not sure how important that is. Any ideas would be great.

G

I would love to sell you one of my EZ's. However being based in Oregon buy a HM unit.

T

The Magician

Be sure to get the 100 gal. tank. You will be glad you did. no more 70 tanks for me.

Now you see the water.........Where is it?

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
Don't buy the peak. IMHO it lacks the heat that the 427 will give you. I think the peak operates around 180-200 and the 427 is much higher.

hydrablue

buy the boxxer 427

Having been a truck mount mechanic for 9 years I'd buy the Hydramaster. The heat is outstanding, and they've worked out all the bugs that the machine had the first year or so. Hands down buy the 427 and the piss pond (water pond) and as far as waste tank is concerned are you getting an apo (automatic pump out) if you are the tank size doesn't matter. Blueline apo would be my choice.

Greenie

Just curious, since you are just cracking into the cleaning side, and you referenced price in your post, and since HydraMaster seems to be the flavor of the day, why not consider the 421?

It's probably HydraMasters top seller, and I've heard just as much good feedback as any other unit.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
I have had the 421 and have a 427. The 427 is hotter. More suck and with the 2 ports coming off the waste tank you can use Greenies adapters to a 2.5" very easy. There is 2K difference and worth every penny.

camerapics304.jpg

camerapics305.jpg

Attachments

• camerapics304.jpg
    camerapics304.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 196
  • camerapics305.jpg
    camerapics305.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 203

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom