boy I'm glad I tossed the fresh tank idea

Mikey P

Administrator
My NV Transit....

1583765680229.png

I think off all the 370 components that would have been blocked from access not to mention the loss of critical storage space..

Reactions: Acp

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Just the opposite here. Glad I have a freshy tank. Many of the rentals I do have no water access, other than tapping into the washing machine hookup.
Plus, I'm too friggin lazy to hunt down and connect to a working spigot. Especially during our usually well below freezing temps. And if it's not a frost proof spigot, and you manage to get the regular spigot unfroze, you then gotta check in the basement or inside the wall to make sure it hasn't frozen and pipe is cracked and leaking.

I'm old.
Leave my water tank alone.

sassyotto

Name
Paul
cant do that is Wisconsin. People turn off outside water faucets in December and dont turn them on until April. Then when you do turn them on, you have a chance of a water break (which is now your fault) if it was not turned off properly. Sorry, not for me

Ill stay efficient and use my Water Pond all day long.

Didnt see a softner on the truck either.....

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Fresh tank is a nice option but it takes up space in the van, causes you to burn more fuel and is harder on the vans engine, transmission and brakes. In 40 years, I've never needed one. We have very mild winters here. I think in a colder climate, a fresh tank is a necessity.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Cold weather and oh those broken spigots that flood the basement!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom