boy I'm glad I tossed the fresh tank idea

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
If I had to clean without a fresh tank (AND a live supply hose reel for that matter) I would quit and go work at Wal Mart.

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
What do you do on big jobs?

Use my fresh water tank, if it gets low pull off as much hose from the 100' live reel as I need and let the tank auto-fill.

No time wasted, if we need to hook up the 2nd guy does it after we already have the wand moving and unhooks and wraps everything up before we're done cleaning.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I've seen some good benefits to help me enjoy my job more with a tank. I remember saying several bad words when I was looking for a water hookup at a crappy apartment job where I had to tap into the irrigation tap that's covered in mud that I had to manually dig out with my hand to get to.

So yes...a tank is needed on some jobs. But will it cause any of us to lose money? No

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Use my fresh water tank, if it gets low pull off as much hose from the 100' live reel as I need and let the tank auto-fill.

No time wasted, if we need to hook up the 2nd guy does it after we already have the wand moving and unhooks and wraps everything up before we're done cleaning.
If you know you'll have to hook up anyway and have 2 guys, have him hookup while the other guy sets up inside. What? He doesn't have 2 minutes to spare but part way through the job he has to stop what he's doing and rush out, find the tap and hook up before the trick runs out?

Mikey P

Administrator
Thank Bawb, we have some water coming in this weekend FB_IMG_1583976010968.jpg

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
My truck came with 200ft of fresh water hose. At least it will last me a while

Reactions: SamIam

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
wait is that a transit connect in the pics? or full size transit? I thought it was the small one

It's not the connect version. Mikey and I never mentioned the Connect in this topic.
You subconsciously added that misunderstanding based on a different post.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I can't remember ever turning down a job to lack of water. I have 150 feet of fresh hose in the truck. I can always hook up to a sink indoors if I have to. I would love to have a large fresh tank but then I would need an extended van and it's just too hard to find parking. The extended 1 tons are too tall for my buildings underground parking. I would have one if I lived in a rural area or cold part of the country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom