BP's Urine Stain Remover/ Hydrocide

Chads

Supportive Member
I used it on a pet stained carpet that was so bad. the reason I was there was becuase child protective services was ready to take the kids. And turned out pretty darn good, the only draw back was powder residue left after dried.
carpetpicspetstain001.jpg

after with Bridgepoint with Hydrocide, dumped on after mixing in bucket, scrubbed in, water clawed out whole area, and then cleaned with regular pre-spray.
carpetpicspetstain004.jpg

Chads

Supportive Member
Remeber this was just to get the child protective services off this guys back, and I did a for a cheap price, very cheap, and all while the guy let his kid run all around me while I was doing this too, hence the crayon piece and other crap already on the carpet after just being cleaned .

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I'll be experimenting using the liquid hydrocide and 40 volume.

No powder residue.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Its the filler in the powder that is used to bind a liquid to it.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Ihave not used it but sounds just like the CTI stuff, if you spray it pretty heavy you have to rinse it really really well

I am doing the peroxide and hydrocide also

I am using my leftover OSR as a prespray booster when necessary, greasy restaurant, house that has a dog smell in the carpet, etc just shampoo it in with a luke warm solution

used this process in a local school hallway carpets were the carpet always smelled after cleaning and never cleaned up very well, carpet just popped after cleaning and very little smell

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I think what Chad used was the new PetZONE with Hydrocide, a powdered product.

We also have Urine Stain Remover with Hydrocide which is a liquid. Urine Stain Remover with Hydrocide is a "level 1" stain and odor remover. Works fine on many jobs but it is not most effectvie on more difficult jobs.

PetZone si more of a level 3 or level 4 product. It will get what others can't, even nasty jobs like Chad encountered.

By saturating the carpet and pad, it is an effective way to remove odors, stains and contamination from both the carpet and the pad.

For the commetn about comparing PetZone with Hydrocide to CTI's OSR - PetZONE is more concentrated. ^ ounces of PetZone equals 8 ounces of OSR in effectiveness. Less powder means there is less chance of powder residue at the end of the job. Also PetZONE has the hydrocide to boost odor control while the product is working.

Scott Warrington

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Is Urine Stain Remover with Hydrocide less effective for removing 'stains' or 'odor' or 'both stains and odor' than using PetZONE with Hydrocide?

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Loren Egland said:
Is Urine Stain Remover with Hydrocide less effective for removing 'stains' or 'odor' or 'both stains and odor' than using PetZONE with Hydrocide?

Urine Stain Remover with Hydrocide will be slightly less effective at removing stains and considerably less effective at removing odors when compared to PetZONE with Hydrocide.

The advantage of liquid Urine Stain Remover is that it works very quickly and simply. PetZONE requires mixing and 20 to 30 minutes of dwell time.

Another key difference is that PetZONE can be used on carpet through the backing and into the pad. Urine Stain Remover is designed for stains on the face yarns only.

Scott Warrington

Back
Top Bottom