Brand new Airpath back on the Auction block

Should I ban Ben?

• Total voters

Mike Draper

$395.00. Can I make monthly payments for 1 year? My average job is only $750.00 for (2 bedroom apartments) and I am only booked up for 3 weeks.

Name
I'm Rick James
I dont think you should ban him. Things happen on these BB. Its only bad if people dont learn from their mistakes. I think it was bad judgement on bens part for what he said. But when your attacked and humiliated it can bring out the worst in people. Can get to highschool antics. This goes to show you bragging what you make or how much you say you make can turn bad.

I do think Ben should come back and deal with this issue that was caused. I dont think ben is as bad as he comes off sometimes.

diamond brian

bensurdi said:
How about raising money for me to box every single one of these fags that have big mouths. Mike you are pretty much the most immature man i've ever spoken with.

Just to get the record straight, i was asked to borrow money for a personal matter from my family- let's not get it twisted.

Honestly though, i would love to put some gloves on and show you my airpath to your jaw.

I'll fight you , Ben.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I said getting close, Oh King of the Tards.

At this point I am just going to the supplier.
The auction may be fun or for bragging rights but at some point it's re-Goddamn-diculous.

And I bought mine for under $500.00 brand new.

Greenie

Just got a call from Mikey (He's out working):

He asked me to update the Auction. Bill Bruders has just sweetened the deal with FREE shipping!

That is a big deal cause UPS is sky high these days, and depending on where you were to buy one from you would also pay sales tax, there is more savings on WINNING this bid.

Yes, this is for real, not a Mikey joke.

Have fun!

Mikey P

Administrator
Alrighty then Dealtime wins!

lets hope he is a man of his word unlike Mr 24 Million Dollar Deal in Malibu.

PM me with your shipping addy.

Do you have a Pay Pal account?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom