BRAND NEW CARPET CLEANER DIRECTORY FOR MB'S BEST

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Ok there isn't really a new directory for carpet cleaners... But I thought I might suggest a new feature for the Board and see if anybody else thought this had merit for Mikey to develop. It seems that there are alot of cleaners and even avg. joes who get on here to look for a reputable carpet cleaner in their area. I know we all have asked for a fellow MB to clean up a family or friend who is million miles from monday figuratively speaking. Seems like it would be nice to have an easy to use directory and search function to locate different members by location and services offered. I think it would make it easier to network will fellow MB's as well. It's just a thought!

M

Mr Carpet

I'm game to exchange. I have one of the highest rated cleaning sites in my state.

google:

carpet cleaning nebraska
carpet cleaning lincoln
upholstery cleaning nebraska
or
upholstery cleaning lincoln

and see for yourself.

http://www.**********************

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
I'm not saying open to the public... I mean open to MB members.. most of the time, outside people sign up just so they can ask the question, or we will ask if there is anybody from such and such that can clean a person/friend/ family members of ours.. Obviously if this is the case, any existing members list is not easy to navigate, and if this was tried before, it doesn't seem to be working now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom