Brand new Turbo Hybrid TIle Spinner

MB Auctions

The Turbo Hybrid is the ULTIMATE hard surface floor cleaning tool! The Turbo Hybrid blasts soil and dirt from tile, grout, and smooth or rough hard surfaces. Cleans 500-1,000 sq ft per hour. The rotary arm spins to create amazing soil blasting power working from 500 to 2,500 psi while the vacuum ports pick up all the waste. The Hybrid is ready to work with truckmount carpet machines, pressure washers and vacuum systems, or high pressure portable extractors.

• Works on uneven stone, tile surfaces, or smooth concrete
  • Light-weight
  • Low profile; gets under counters
  • Non-Fatiguing: glides easily over the floor
  • Extra long life hard boot ring and nylon brush ring are standard equipment
  • Easy access inline filter
  • Unique airflow system allows use on portables or truckmounts - both with excellent solution recovery

Name
Lee Stockwell
Is there a bid history link? Hard to remember if I'm high bidder.

Also, would be cool to have an ebay-like way to plug in your potential high bid so it would automatic rachet up to meet counter bids if needed.

Reactions: FB7777
F

FB7777

Is there a bid history link? Hard to remember if I'm high bidder.

Also, would be cool to have an ebay-like way to plug in your potential high bid so it would automatic rachet up to meet counter bids if needed.
Totally agree, also helps the east coast guys... All these auctions seem to end at 12 midnight Eastern

Is there a way to " ebay" these things? I'd rather just shoot my high bid and let someone beat it

Name
Lee Stockwell
lol...then do that
Not the same Fred. Ebay allows you to plug in say, $750 as your stopping point. Thus if the bidding is currently $500 your bid would ratchet up incrementally to match and beat another bidder, unless they went up to $751. If the current bid never went that high you'd win it at a lower price.

FredC

Village Idiot
I'm not sure which response to go with

1. this isn't ebay
  2. we don't have ebay's resources or development team
  3. how easy do we have to make it for you to save some money?

4. we are working on some changes

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom