Branding of your company

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Here is what happened: driving down the road in traffic, young kid in the backseat asks "daddy is that an Icar?". Turns out he saw a car in front driving with the Apple sticker on it. HOW ABOUT THAT BRAND RECOGNITION?!?!

Explanation time: "no no no there is no Icar, its just a sticker from the company that makes all the Apple products such as Iphone.....etc etc."

Do you have a brand that is being recognized in your immediate market?

Do you have anything similar to it?

What are your opinions on what would be the most important thing to create to start a nice "branding process"?

What is your brand?

Is it your service quality? Is it your smile (yes, teeth required :lol:)? Is it your graphics and printed image? What is an area of your image that could be "bettered"?

Is your brand all of the above combined but kind of mediocre if you separately look at each item?

Any ideas?

(No I don't wana be like Apple....I personally don't like Apple, but sure like their "brand")

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Handing out the brand new purple swishies to all 167 employees. :lol: :lol: :lol:
And perfecting his brand by doing that...

I guess I'm just looking for ideas and answers to see what makes ones company really recognizable. Even if its all purple swishy pants an all the techs.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Expect the Best... Expect the Purple Truck! Is in almost all our marketing materials/ads/radio & tv spots.

I like the idea of custom purple swishy pants but we do have purple poll shirts that all techs and rug care staff wear.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
They could at least have purple knee pads. ball caps and utility belt to make them stand out.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
purple_batman.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom