Branding on your personal vehicle?

Mikey P

Administrator
Door magnets?
Window decals?
Neck tatts?

acauR49MKd64zz23dZyQTG2NT49NyK_TsUpElr_7xlGzl_VHbcV0yg1eSYn6JIQNgTZvElPveLJ_eXD4L2=w1691-h951-no.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We did magnets painted to match the dark blue years ago. Then just a logo on the doors. Now just a company license plate up front.

Last edited by a moderator:

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
I wouldnt brand my personal vehicle. For me the cons out way the pros

Reactions: Ron K

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Mark do you claim any business write-off for the ads on personal vehicles?

Yes... The vehicles you see in the pics are 80%-90 % business use... Possibly more and some are strict business use for the 100 % deduction.

Documentation is done each year...

With our area, the vehicles do help gain extra business as people do see them.... And comment about seeing them

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
You need to capitalize first letter of each word, if you want people to be able to read it and remember. We're creatures of reading habits.
When they enter on computer it makes no difference if it's entered as lower case or capital letter but sure makes it easier to read:
CarsonValleyCarpetCleaning.com

I do like the two colors.

As per commercializing every aspect of your life?
Hey, knock yourself out :winky:

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
I had my pick up truck lettered, it is my personal vehicle but also my repair only truck.
One day I was in the left lane and had been trying to get over to get to my exit. So I put my turn signal on and the lady behind me in that lane suddenly sped up so I said screw you and jumped in front of her and barely made my exit. Next thing I knew my phone rang......
" Hi, I just thought you should know one of your employees driving a big Ford truck just cut me off"
Me...." Well, that was me driving that truck and I needed to get over and you were very thoughtless and rude to try to not let me over, how much of a hurry are you in that you felt the need to not be courteous?"
Her...click.
I think it is good to letter your utility vehicles and if there some occasional idiot who doesn't like your driving because they don't understand common courtesy or the road rules so be it!
I've thought about getting a magnet for my car as I do use it for sales calls and estimates but nothing permanent.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Mikey P

Administrator
I had my pick up truck lettered, it is my personal vehicle but also my repair only truck.
One day I was in the left lane and had been trying to get over to get to my exit. So I put my turn signal on and the lady behind me in that lane suddenly sped up so I said screw you and jumped in front of her and barely made my exit. Next thing I knew my phone rang......
" Hi, I just thought you should know one of your employees driving a big Ford truck just cut me off"
Me...." Well, that was me driving that truck and I needed to get over and you were very thoughtless and rude to try to not let me over, how much of a hurry are you in that you felt the need to not be courteous?"
Her...click.
I think it is good to letter your utility vehicles and if there some occasional idiot who doesn't like your driving because they don't understand common courtesy or the road rules so be it!
I've thought about getting a magnet for my car as I do use it for sales calls and estimates but nothing permanent.

I told a complainer that I was going to fire myself as soon as I got in for driving my AT in the fast lane..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom