Breaking a commercial cleaning record this month

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
X2 it def is a challenge managing the relationships esp when there are owner and non owner family members. Fortunately we don't have anymore non.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Plus you guys are probably mature adults.

We have "Tetuan" (mothers maiden name) blood in us, make you stubborn and want to argue just because you're awake and breathing.
Some of my siblings have more than others. It's a curse of stubbornness and hot tempers I think I'm the worst of the group. :headbang:

The Chavez family (my father's side) are calm, caring, creative, artistic people........I got none of that. :errf:

I got all Tetuan, I can reason with you for a while but if it continues I will eventually boil over and go neanderthal and punch you in the face. :redface:
I've learned to stay out of bars, pro games where fans get drunk, anywhere that confrontation is likely.

My mom said my uncle used to go hang out on the weekends in rough areas of town just waiting for someone to say something so he could fight them. :icon_rolleyes:
At least I'm not that crazy!

Dan is much much more calm, well unless he's fighting with my sister then his foolishness rears it's ugly head. :lol:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Lol- I hear you Richard! Armenians can be arguers with the best of them. I'm pretty calm and collected most of the time.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Plus you guys are probably mature adults.

We have "Tetuan" (mothers maiden name) blood in us, make you stubborn and want to argue just because you're awake and breathing.
Some of my siblings have more than others. It's a curse of stubbornness and hot tempers I think I'm the worst of the group. :headbang:

The Chavez family (my father's side) are calm, caring, creative, artistic people........I got none of that. :errf:

I got all Tetuan, I can reason with you for a while but if it continues I will eventually boil over and go neanderthal and punch you in the face. :redface:
I've learned to stay out of bars, pro games where fans get drunk, anywhere that confrontation is likely.

My mom said my uncle used to go hang out on the weekends in rough areas of town just waiting for someone to say something so he could fight them. :icon_rolleyes:
At least I'm not that crazy!

Dan is much much more calm, well unless he's fighting with my sister then his foolishness rears it's ugly head. :lol:

The irish can be the same way,i can pretty much check all those boxes too. Big problems i will be super cool and just figure it out but man i have this button and when people push it, total postal.

Definitely have respect for you guys working with family and sheesh ken an ex-wife. That can be rough...

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
We're all pretty close Shane, esp my former and I and my bro in law and I. Plus they all work at facilities 8-15 miles from mine on the retail side of the bus for the most part.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Okay I was wrong we did crack the 100k mark in commercial cleaning for the first time~ $100,281.59 and it accounted for 19.48% of out total on location cleaning $. Normally it is around 11-13%. We're going to have a cookout next week celebrating the milestone.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That's amazing!

Cook out? Those better be steak kabobs! :p

Seriously, the changes you made sure brought significant results! You deserve a steak too!

Back
Top Bottom